Prompt: "Your least favorite holiday song, played waaaaay too early in the year"
Selected by Sunny
"Dominick the Donkey (Metal Version)"
Clint Robinson
single, 2018
The song about the ass already got played. There are some other stinkers too, I guess, like grandma got run over and the Maroon 5 Happy Xmas cover.
I've wondered if I'm a scrooge or a grinch type character. Except, whenever those terms are thrown around, it's usually at someone who's anti-xmas. Except, both of those stories are about people who became fervently pro-xmas through their journeys. I mean, no one is -born- of xmas, so in a sense these are the most xmas loving people around, scrooge and grinch. The term you need is a character who has come to dislike xmas over the years, like, uh, Frank Costanza.
2 comments:
HOLY SHIT I did not think it was possible to make this bad song even worse than Jason Kelce made it. But here we are.
I think the idea of Scrooge and his ilk being the most pro-Christmas and thus, in the end, least "Scrooge-y" is intriguing.
Kind of like how adult converts to a religion are generally the most fervent believers and practitioners.
Post a Comment