Prompt: "A song with a formal title in its, um, title"
Selected by Sunny
The Chordettes
single, 1954
Sandman is a very good graphic novel, for anyone who's into that. Gaiman can be hit or miss, but he hit there. In accordance of my policy of avoiding Netflix, I haven't seen the show.
In my memory hole I thought this was the song Francis' cadet troop sang in Malcolm in the Middle, but that was a different man and old timey song.
I am sure though, in that Tree of Life way of memories floating around the skull, that I first heard this song -somewhere- on TV, maybe in a closing credits or something. Not on the Ed Sullivan program.
Muniz is one of those child actors that was massive between Malcolm and, uh, Cody Banks. I haven't thought about him in years though. Fast-forward from 2004, and now he's a racecar driver (random), can't remember most of his experience on Malcolm in the Middle (sad), but Bryan Cranston calls to remind him of the good times (sweet). Look for him during the 2025 NASCAR Truck Series in an F-150, vehicle No. 33.
2 comments:
Thank you for not spoiling Tree of Life too badly, as I will be watching it today, maybe even right now.
Where you at on American Gods, Sunny?
Post a Comment