Thursday, November 14, 2024

It's Not Too Late: YSC, Day 122: Zach

Prompt: "You have some fucking BALLS for picking this song for this particular reason"

Selected by Zach


ZSubes ft. Paige A
single, 2012

Claire, Cotton, Sam, Jennifer, Kaitlyn, Lucy, Whitney, Lindsay, Rick, Heather, Nate, Anthony, Karl, Warren, Brian, Zach, Mary, Courtney, Nathan, Jon, Eric, Danielle, Amanda, Bob, Samantha, Tom, Steve, Louis.

Claire — failed Hoboken makeout.

Cotton — the original.

Sam — Oh wow. Thunder Dome crept right into my subconscious. Man what a shitty email too. Crazy, kooks.

Jennifer — married to her former boyfriend.

Kaitlyn — Flyers.

Lucy — snow.

Whitney — punk.

Lindsay — the chosen child.

Rick — uncle.

Heather — overprotective mom.

Nate — just received the following things from a very kindly priest (priest shirt tucked into sweat pants) at the Chew and Belfield Neighbors meeting: A calendar, a free T-shirt, a book about the good news, invitation to spread that good news, an application to join the team. Best meeting he's ever been to.

Anthony — stupid fuck.

Karl — entrepreneur.

Warren — CEO.

Brian — blonde haired genius.

Zach — you have here, in your hands, the only song Zach has ever recorded in his life. Tell Zach what you think in the comments.

Mary — the coolest person in the Jersey suburbs.

Courtney — vaguely Philadelphian.

Nathan — consultant.

Jon — old tattooed man.

Eric — The Wire.

Danielle — with child.

Amanda — takes days off for her birthday.

Bob — jolly old Santa.

Samantha — Strike.

Tom — freelancer turned good.

Steve — the best one.

Louis — a stick up his bare ass

4 comments:

Joe K said...

This is a very funny bit, and I'm commenting here so it doesn't get buried.

Zach said...

Do you get what's happening in this bit? Or is it just funny on its own without you really getting it?

Joe K said...

I guess by "the bit," I meant "Zach is singing." I assume you mean "the bit" as "what is written here," which I'll cop to finding funny while having no idea what it means. I assumed it was just memories you have of different people that you used to know. But I'm down to learn more, if that doesn't ruin your joke.

Zach said...

I won't say too much but pay attention to "Nate" and "Sam" and that may give you a clue.