Prompt: "The most recent song you heard that made you stop in your tracks"
Selected by Jeanine
"TEXAS HOLD 'EM"
COWBOY CARTER, 2024
Beyoncé again. I feel like I had mentioned in a previous prompt that I purposely did not choose a Beyoncé song, and yet, here I am using a Beyoncé song.
The only country I like (LOVE) are the Chicks, and I have loved them since I was fourteen. This song is so good, I can't wait for this album. At the time of writing this, there are six more days until COWBOY CARTER is released.
When I first moved out in my early 20s, my mom and sister adopted a kitten for me. His name is Hova. One of my roommates adopted a female kitten shortly after. She did not have a name for a few days, so we called her Hairspray. Next thing you know, she and Hova are having cat sex all over the apartment. It was about a week before Hova was fixed. It was only natural that we named her Beyoncé.
It's like the kids say, if you know you know.
The only country I like (LOVE) are the Chicks, and I have loved them since I was fourteen. This song is so good, I can't wait for this album. At the time of writing this, there are six more days until COWBOY CARTER is released.
When I first moved out in my early 20s, my mom and sister adopted a kitten for me. His name is Hova. One of my roommates adopted a female kitten shortly after. She did not have a name for a few days, so we called her Hairspray. Next thing you know, she and Hova are having cat sex all over the apartment. It was about a week before Hova was fixed. It was only natural that we named her Beyoncé.
It's like the kids say, if you know you know.
3 comments:
Jeanine and Sara for Co-Presidents of the PoYB Beyoncé Fan Club (for Women Who Also Enjoy the Chicks).
I second this motion!! Go Beyonce! Go Chicks!! Girl power
I third this!
Post a Comment