Prompt: "A song with exactly thirteen characters in its title"
Selected by Pat
"Crocodile Rock"
Elton John and Nelly Furtado
Gnomeo & Juliet (Original Soundtrack), 2011
As I grow older, I find myself becoming more like my mother. This isn't a bad thing, because my mom kinda rocks. It does make me difficult to take on vacations, though. A vacation must include experiences, not merely relaxation.
I went to Myrtle Beach for spring break my senior year of college. It was fine. I was annoyed one afternoon because I wanted to leave the condo and do something, while all my compatriots were content to get high and watch Comedy Central. I'm not morally opposed to getting high and watching Comedy Central, but that's the kind of thing we could do at home. I drove ten hours to get there and I intended to make the most of it. So I went to Alligator Adventure and saw Utan, the largest crocodile in North America. It was like seeing a dinosaur. Arguably the most memorable part of the trip for me. My mom would've been so proud.
4 comments:
I picked the Gnomeo & Juliet version because Google told methat was the album. Obviously, if I had known how bad this version was, I would have been more thorough. I apologize for my error.
I was very close to sending an "are you sure...?" email, but stopped myself, because I thought it would be funnier if it was a mistake. DON'T TRUST THE ROBOTS.
Well done Joe, this -is- way funnier.
Also: holy fuck at how big that crocodile is
Yikes… not a fan of this version.
Post a Comment