The big question behind every album is this: Did Huey Lewis call this record Fore! because it came at listeners like a golf ball that was out of control? Or, this being his fourth album, did he not know that "four" is spelled as "four," and not "fore" with an exclamation point? Maybe that was the "news" his band needed to tell him but never had the heart to do.
I first heard "Hip to Be Square" on Sesame Street. It's fun, and I can't help but think of that when I hear it. "Stuck with You" is genuinely a song I love! It's even on a playlist I made for my girlfriend and always reminds me of the montage in The Naked Gun, even though this isn't the song, it's "I'm into Something Good."
Can you imagine if "Jacob’s Ladder" played during the movie of the same name? Or even during the credits? That'd be hilarious. Didn't really like this album, but I listened fast and skipped around. Drew, you should have made us listen to Sports instead. Hey Joe, hope you're doing well! This is still my review. It's over now.

No comments:
Post a Comment