Prompt: "A song that mentions someone's astrological sign, either in the title or the lyrics"
Selected by Maeve
"VIRGO'S GROOVE"
Beyoncé
RENAISSANCE, 2022
The downside to writing a prompt delayed is that I have to check to make sure no one else has already picked the song. Let me tell you, I was genuinely SHOCKED that no one had chosen "VIRGO'S GROOVE" yet. As a Virgo, of course I immediately jumped to songs with my own sign. When famous Virgo Beyoncé released a song with our sign in the title, I knew it was going to be my favorite song on the album.
I know very little about most astrological signs (Tauruses are bullheaded, Geminis have two separate personalities, etc. etc.), but let me tell you, I'm obsessed with mine. It's probably one of those big "one sign fits all" things where you can make any personality trait for a sign fit if you try hard enough. That being said, I consider myself to be a Virgo to the nth degree. I am logical, I am practical, I am a problem-solver, and I like things to be done my way... because... see the beginning of this sentence. I also over-analyze, I am hyper-observant to my detriment, and I am extremely stubborn. Classic Virgo.
No comments:
Post a Comment