Saturday, March 23, 2024

Yearlong Song Challenge, Day 37: Zach

Prompt: "A song whose title starts with the first letter of your last name and ends with the last letter of your first name"

Selected by Zach


"Sublunary"
King Krule
The OOZ, 2017

King Krule feels like one of those kids that would beat you up with bare knuckles in the parking lot, his red hair mussed to and fro. I'm scared of him. Little do we know that he's hiding saxophone depth inside. Is this song a bridge to the other more meaningful songs on this album? What's he saying or trying to say? When I picked this song, I thought it went differently. I wanted to pick a Justin Bieber song; instead I ended up with this one. It gives me more street cred to pick this one, but I don't think I should have picked it. Unless you do?

(Full first name Zachary)

No comments: