by Bridget (not Maeve)
Another week, another section of the bracket is complete!!! Elite Eight, more like they ATE this up. As you all know, the competition was fierce as the sweet Sixers battled against each other for the ultimate prize of Sixers King.
I don't think I need to explain how the bracket works anymore, but only need to explain my thought process of who was going to win each match. I know there is an underdog still fighting for his right to be crowned, and that's what March Madness is all about!
For Region A, All-Sixers hottie, the competition is fierce, because at this point everyone left is a certified hunk. Oubre is truly the hottest person I have ever seen in real life, but I can never forget the genuine smile that Melton gave me. It does need to be noted that I'm a biiiiiiiig fan of good teeth (I followed Christian Crosby's veneer journey on instagram) so this alone could edge D'Anthony over Kelly.
Sixer I would want to be friends with IRL, in Region B, there are two tough battles. The toughest being between Melton and Embiid. I think I just genuinely like Melton and think he would be surprised at how much he would like me?! Let's just call it a gut feeling. Lowry versus Oubre is another difficult matchup. While I could talk to Kelly about our love for pop-punk, I think Lowry being a Philly guy would prove very valuable. I love nothing more than talking shop about all the other sports teams this city has to offer. Interested to see who will take the lead in this region!
Region C, best Sixer to enjoy a beer with, is the region I think could have a big upset! In particular the match up between Payne and Maxey. There has just been something about Cam Payne that has been making me feel he really is just a silly goofy guy at heart! His fun celebrations on this West Coast road trip have really made me see him in a different light. Maxey better bring the heat!!!
The Sixer who would enjoy a Broadway show the most, Region D, is always up for interpretation! Covington versus Embiid is this regions highlight for sure! I know both of these guys would be genuinely so happy seeing people dance and sing to rhyming lyrics. The only losers in this region are the people that would have to sit behind them and try to see over their six- and seven-foot frames!!
I know we're all looking at one SHOCKING upset in region C, but that is the best part! Can't wait to see who will make the final four!
Another week, another section of the bracket is complete!!! Elite Eight, more like they ATE this up. As you all know, the competition was fierce as the sweet Sixers battled against each other for the ultimate prize of Sixers King.
![]() |
| click to enlarge! |
I don't think I need to explain how the bracket works anymore, but only need to explain my thought process of who was going to win each match. I know there is an underdog still fighting for his right to be crowned, and that's what March Madness is all about!
For Region A, All-Sixers hottie, the competition is fierce, because at this point everyone left is a certified hunk. Oubre is truly the hottest person I have ever seen in real life, but I can never forget the genuine smile that Melton gave me. It does need to be noted that I'm a biiiiiiiig fan of good teeth (I followed Christian Crosby's veneer journey on instagram) so this alone could edge D'Anthony over Kelly.
Sixer I would want to be friends with IRL, in Region B, there are two tough battles. The toughest being between Melton and Embiid. I think I just genuinely like Melton and think he would be surprised at how much he would like me?! Let's just call it a gut feeling. Lowry versus Oubre is another difficult matchup. While I could talk to Kelly about our love for pop-punk, I think Lowry being a Philly guy would prove very valuable. I love nothing more than talking shop about all the other sports teams this city has to offer. Interested to see who will take the lead in this region!
Region C, best Sixer to enjoy a beer with, is the region I think could have a big upset! In particular the match up between Payne and Maxey. There has just been something about Cam Payne that has been making me feel he really is just a silly goofy guy at heart! His fun celebrations on this West Coast road trip have really made me see him in a different light. Maxey better bring the heat!!!
The Sixer who would enjoy a Broadway show the most, Region D, is always up for interpretation! Covington versus Embiid is this regions highlight for sure! I know both of these guys would be genuinely so happy seeing people dance and sing to rhyming lyrics. The only losers in this region are the people that would have to sit behind them and try to see over their six- and seven-foot frames!!
![]() |
| click to enlarge! |
I know we're all looking at one SHOCKING upset in region C, but that is the best part! Can't wait to see who will make the final four!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bridget's Question of the Week:
Where should I take Nick Nurse and Cam Payne to get a beer in the city to see who should advance?!
I'm thinking I should go to a classic, Love City Brewery. It's always a fun spot and has great beer options to see what they're drinking! Can't wait to see where y'all think I should take these guys!



2 comments:
Wherever you take the Sixers, do NOT let them go hungover to the Eagles tailgate the next day. We all know what happens then.
After seeing Buddy Hield there last night, it's a shame he didn't make it to the Elite 8 because he apparently loves grabbing a beer at Xfinity Live.
Post a Comment