Prompt: "A song whose title starts with the first letter of your last name and ends with the last letter of your first name"
Selected by Gilson
"Go Home"
Julien Baker
Sprained Ankle, 2015
I actually spent a lot of time thinking of this one. I wasn't sure if I wanted to use Joe or Joseph, and I ran out of patience trying to find a song that ended in H. It really isn't that difficult. Sometimes I just need to kinda move on. They all can't be winners, people. For example, there's an upcoming prompt (Day 40) that I have put way too much time into thinking about. It has followed me around for weeks, trying to think about what it means for me and what it says about me. That's called a tease.
This song is absolutely a winner though.
This song is absolutely a winner though.
No comments:
Post a Comment