For the sixth year in a row, we are allowing YOU, the readers and writers of Puke on Your Birthday, to choose which holiday album we cover for Record Club in the final full week before Christmas. As we did last year, the poll includes a survey as well. Hopefully you feel like filling it out, because I'd love to hear what you think about PoYB in 2024.
Everyone is eligible, even if you rarely participate, so please, have at it. And if not, there is always this week's album. I will be taking no questions about what follows below.
MIRANDA PITT'S AND PORT RICHMOND PETE'S COMMENTS:
[pic]
Yes baby
Are you for real
Your cherry
Ohh for real
Ohh
Okay
Now?
No
She can't
Scammer
You lied again
That's a lie
You always lie
But you lied
I promise baby
I swear on my life
Okay
Why won't I
Okay
Snap it
Okay
?
Okay baby
Okay baby
No need
Okay
Fuck off you liar
Fuck off liar
Hate you
Yes I want it now
Okay
Why would you want a pic of my money
Burna boy sand dey play
Don't chat me again
Record Club:
WEEK 304 — November 24-30, 2024
LISTEN:
~~~~~~~~~~
PICKED BY MIRANDA PITTS, VIA FACEBOOK
Hello 👋
How are you doing
nothing currently, you?
Nothing
Where are you from
I am from same
Where are you from
Pittsburgh, you?
I am from same
You want sex chat?
And good sex?
Send a pic
It has charges applied
How much can you pay to see my nude
Too late you're practically nude on your profile pic
Okay be good with that
If you can pay I'll give you more sexier
[pic]
You want more
Like this
that's great!
thank you
thank you
You want more
Sure!
How much you have with you
Just any amount
20 or 30
I have 15
You don't understand how I'm risking myself
I'm giving my nude out
For free no
Just any amount is okay
But I'll charge you for hookup
What would you do if we hook up?
I'll finish you with doggy
I'll make you scream
I'll ride you till you're out of fuel
ok that sounds pretty cool
Yes
Will you like if we hookup
To fuck harder
Or you don't want
sure
Okay babyv
How much do you have with you
Now
100s
Can you get a card now baby
Yes! Send me one more nude and I'll give you my cc #
[pic]
Okay gimme now baby
Okay, readyfor the card
Yes baby
Are you getting it now baby
So I'll come early and we gon fuck till hell
Here is my card visa
5
1
1
3
0
9
0
7
Wait not 7, 8
9
1
3
3
7
2
4
6
Exp 07/27
Sec. 1
2
2
Visa
Can you snap it to make it comfortable
Can you snap it
Front and back
My cam is broken, did you try those numbers
Can't you try get the card online yourself
How do i send money?
Do you have cash app then
If you have cash app that will be better
Huh?
Yes
Handle is @iloveprettygurls
(big star via katy perry reference)
(big star via katy perry reference)
Request through there
Can you send money from your cash app to my own
So I'll come
Since you have money with you just send it to me
What is yr handle
How much are you sending now
Is it the hundred
Huh?
$Kosompz
[QR code with name "Martin" on it]
Who's Martin?
That's my cousin
Are you getting it sending it now baby
Are you getting it sending it now baby
Can you get it card online
For yourself
I've a link you can get it through
Why is your cousin handling your money?
No I'm using is acct
Why?
I've issue with my acct
Fraud
Don't worry just send it baby it's fine
What happened, did someone try to steal money from you?
Yes baby
They stole it
Just send it so I'll get coming at least we should be fucking soon
Can you have Martin contact me? I feel uncomfortable send $400 to some guy.
Why that
Okay should I use my friend female own
Will you feel more comfortable then
Okay I think if you can get it online there I'll give you the link you can get it from
Are you sending it now baby
Send 500 now
Sending to martin
Send the screenshot baby
Let me see and confirm it baby
So I'll show him you've sent it
And so I'll have to get my stuffs ready ASAP
Are you there?
Huh?
The screenshot baby
how do i screenshot
The payment screenshot
Since you've made the payment
you got the payment?
He said he need the screenshot to proof you paid him
did it go through or not?
He need payment receipt to confirm it has been paid
He don't tell me he said he need payment receipt
he should get that from cashapp
How do I know you paid unless you show the the payment receipt
You ask Martin, he'll tell you
You can get it from your side too
Just go to your cash app and go to the payment you made then screenshot it for me so I'll show him
He said I should give him payment receipt
Martin received a receipt from CashApp
he tells you
problem solved
He said I should send him the receipt
he needs to look information up
he needs to look information up
Just do it baby
Look information up? Doesn't he have the CashApp app?
He gets notification when he is paid through the app
Don't let keep dragging this at least we should be fucking bu now
Can't you do it?
I did it, I paid him
He should have the receipt
He said a lotta people transferred to him today so he said I should bring the receipt so he'll know it's from me
That's how he always do anything I sent him money
You already have my handle
Just l0ook for the payment from iloveprettygurls
Don't you wanna eat this titties
Baby don't let's waste no time
I've started getting. My stuff already
Can't wait to come over baby
Just do it and everything will go well
At least all the time spent arguing now I would have been in my way coming
Baby na
Baby
Baby??
Are you there
Are you there
I'm here
Where are you now
Truck stop bathroom
Ohhh okay
So when are you getting the card so I can come to you
After I rescue my phone which I dropped in this urinal
Can you go get it now
So I'll be coming over to you
dropped it again
Are you for real
Hey
Hi babe
How are you doing
Mommy
Hi mommy
Hi mommy
How re you
Ready for you to pop my cherry
Your cherry
How?
Do I really need to explain this
Ohh for real
Why haven't you get the card I told you
i'll get it today
When will you get it
Time ?
That's a good band, Morris Day is my favorite
What?
I wasn't asking that
Sorry
Ohh
I thought since you're gonna be my mommy wife that we should share music tastes
I said when are you getting the card
i'll get the card right now
Okay
I'm at the store already
Now?
Okay which one are you getting?
And how much ?
Burger King gift card right?
No apple card is okay
Or steam
100 is like less than 50 whopper jrs these days
Okay are you still getting steam card or apple
wait I thought you said burger king
No I don't like that one
I prefer steam or apple
okay sorry
they have apple here
i can get you that
Okay baby
You can get it
I love you baby
One sec
Okay baby
And send the receipt too okay ?
ok i have it, but i don't have a camera
ready to take the numbers?
Why don't you have cameras
You can use another person's phone instead
can you send me some money so i can buy a phone with a camera? cashapp is fine
i only need 50
and then i'll send you 200 right back in apple
Are you for real
I don't have a camera, can't I just send you the code?
But I think you should send the card first my acct has been freezen I can't withdraw from it
Okay send the code then
if it's frozen you won't be able to accept money either
I've someone acct I used to receive money
A friend of mine
Okay, can your friend meet me with her camera?
No
She can't
Does she not have a camera?
I've camera too on my phone here
Okay, can you meet me then?
She has but she can't come
Don't you have any friends that can send it through his camera
I thought you were my friend
Yes I'm and you're mine too
Can you meet me to get your gift card then?
No I want it now
Just now
If you can send it then bye
Go away you liar
I have it, friend
Scammer
ready for the numbers?
Just bought it
Let me know when you are ready to copy these down
I don't trust you anymore you lied a lot
I'm not lying, I was just confused, I thought you could be the friend to meet up with me, but instead I know better now, and I'll just send the code, and be sad about it
Let me know when you're ready for the code
Ready?
Miranda?
Okay, the code:
X
9
9
7
R
T
3
4
V
6
6
8
D
G
0
5
Did you get it? Did it work?
Okay I'll try it
Is it apple
And how much is it
Yes100
Okay are you for real
Don't make fun with me again
Like you did before
Invalid code
You're lying again
Babe? I'm trying my best here
I bought the card. Unbelievable that it didn't work. I'm going to try it for myself, and if it works, I'll know you are messing with me
It worked. So now I know you were lying. Why?
X997RT34V668DG05
It's a lie boy
Fuck off you're a liar
Babe please
You got it wrong
It starts XX9 not X99
And the last digit is an S not a 5
And after the two 6s is a B not an 8
You lied again
That's a lie
Did you try it after you fixed YOUR mistakes? The last digit is an S remember
Check what you sent me
That's what you sent me before
I told you what YOU mixed up. Fix it. It works.
Okay after this time if it doesn't work
I will never talk to you again
Make sure it's XX9 and a S not 5 and B not 8
And 3 and 4 mixed up too
Can you resend it from start again
Just write it together
Did you enter it? Why are you paying games? Just take my money already
Baby it's bringing invalid
Stop playing around with me
Did u switch the 3 and 4
You always lie
Are you lying, or did u forget to switch 3 and 4?!?!
Okay I'll also try that too now
I show 4 instead of 3 right
Still invalid
You're lying
Fuck off liar
Did you switch the 4 to the 3
Yes I did
And the 3 to the 4
Both
I did that also
No you didn't
Everything you told me was a lie
It's okay to make mistakes
I swear
I was ashamed of myself
For selling myself to a liar like you
You worthless human being
Just enter it exactly as i said
I promise it works
I called amazon to check
They said valid
It's invalid here
You lied
Why can't you use a friend phone to snap it and send it to me
Call amazon customer service yrself
But you lied
I hate you
They said it's valid
You used me
I know you're a liar
And that's how you used woman
I know but I'll never talk to you again
Wait babe
I have an idea
Okay what's the idea
Listen, I'm gonna go to the store and
I'll buy a phone with video
Then I'll record myself buying a card
And I'll record the clerk confirming the numbers
I'll record myself taking that card into the bathroom
I'll read the numbers out loud to the camera for you
And I'll record myself masturbating, but slightly off-screen
To make sure it's tasteful
To make sure it's tasteful
And I'll send the whole video to you
How did this sound
Okay that will be great
That's good
You can. Snap the card too and the receipt okay ?
That's nice
Thanks I like that
Okay. But promise me you'll watch the video of me with the janitor broomstick up my ass rubbing my prostate as i gently rub myself off-camera in the store bathroom?
I promise baby
I swear on my life
I've spent so much on apple gift cards for you that I'm a little short. Can you send me 10 dollars to cover the cost of the video camera phone?
I told you my acct was froze
I can't receive not sendv
To that's why I told you to get card
You said you had access to yr cousins acct though
Yes he dint leave a dime there
When was the last time you talked to him?
Been a while
I only text him when I want to receive money with his acct
You just said the other day he received so many transactions that he couldnt even tell which one was mine
Yes that's it that's why I want card this time around
Wait, so you were having all your johns sending money to him, but he took all your money?
No don't worry about that it's my personal issue
Just get the card you said
No, i don't want you getting taken advantage of again. Let's meet at yr cousins house and I'll force him to give you your money. We can also get my momey that i already gave him and give it to you
Don't worry I'll come to you and I will never go back to him again
It's my money though
I'm gonna call the police on him
He stole our money
Yeah I understand but let's be cool together
Just me and you
No, i want my money back. Either you help me get it from your cousin or you're liable too. Either help me or I'll assume you tricked me.
Okay I'll help you get back your money but after Yiu get the card I swear on my life
Ok
Give me his personal info
Name address phone
I'm filing police report on him
Okay I'll now
But lemme come to you first we need to talk about how to get Jim
His a criminal
Harden criminal
What is his address? We can go together. I'll bring my taser
Okay baby
He don't have a permanent place he lives but I know how to get him
Are you helping me or yourself
What is the current location? I'll look it up on the map
If i get my money back we all win, because I'll give it right back to you for a handy and passionate necking
What is his last name
He stole your money why are you shielding him?
Name and address pleasr?
I'm scared of him he's dangerous as snake
Okay if you want your money back I can try get it fir you back let's leave him
I am making a report
The police can battle him with guns
Don't do that
The rpt can either be on just him or him and you
Which will it be?
If you did don't talk to me again
Okay go on I'm blocking you now
I have your info.
You'll hear from police soon
Unless you give me his info
You called me and i have his casapp
Easy for the police to track
Give me his name
Okay I'll when you get the card I'll
I need to run away from him
I dont have money becayse it was stolen
That's it. I'm going to police and telling them everything
I don't want him to kill me like he did to our brother
Then give me his info or you're both going down
Okay try that
The last time I gave his info out he killed the person I gave it to
Okay, so if you want me dead give me the info. Otherwise I'm pushing charges on you too.
Last chance
Okay go on bye
Blocking you soon
Good luck dealing with police. See ya mommy
Okay
Liar
Mommy don't block me
Why won't I
Because you lied
I've been bad
Tie me up mommy
Im so bad
I don't really have time for your stupidity anymore
You always lied
You fool me
Im stupid and a liar
Make me suffer
Im so bad
You make me feel stupid
Im such a bad boy
I don't think I'll talk to you again
How old are you
Give me a spanking
But why did you lied st first
Smack my butt till its red and in pain
You never get the card and you lied you've gotten it
Make me feel like th naughty boy i am
How old are you tell me nor
I'm such a bad boy
Sorry mommy ...
Tell me your age
Do you have WhatsApp?
Im so sorry mommy
You have WhatsApp?
Can you spank me as punishment
Okay answer me first
Won't you answer now
Im a bad boy
You still lie again
Do you have WhatsApp?
I dont have apps, mommy says no apps for bad boys
Do you work?
I do chores for mommy when im bad
Tell me now or I won't talk to you again
Go to your mommy you stupid liar
I hate you
Im such a bad boy. Sorry mommy
You lied you tricked me
My pp is so hard mommy
Go fuck your mother fool
Foolish boy
You ARE my mommy
You know the only thing you can do now is to get a fucking card now
Can we get married
No never
And ever fool
I hate you
I love you mommy I'm sorry
No never
And ever fool
I hate you
I love you mommy I'm sorry
Don't sorry
Im a bad boy
Go out there and buy a card and snap it to me
I don't care if you're a bad boy
No cam mommy im a bad boy. Come over and spank me
That's all you can do to pls me
Else nothing
Does smackikg me please you?
I won't reply you again till you get the card
Bye for now till you get card
Chat me when you get it
Okay, I'll let you know, talk to you soon mommy
Ok
Thank you mommy
Apple right
When are you getting it
Yes apple
You'll have to snap it and the receipt also
Thank you mommy
Going to get it now mommy
I don't want to hear anything else
Ok mommy
I'll chat you mommy
I love you mommy
Sorry mommy
Just tell me im a good boy
Please
Okay you're a good boy
I love you
How many minutes will it take you
To get it
Thank you mommy. I love you too. My pp is so hard for you right now mommy.
20 min
20 min
Okay chat me when you're here with it
Make sure you show the receipt too
Ok
Go now baby
I love you
Yes mommy talk soon
Are you there
Still working on it. Rough day. Lost all my money at blackjack so i picked up a shift at the mines to earn some money to buy the phone to take the picture to buy the card to bang your brains out real good.
Please forgive me mommy
No I'm not till you get it
On my way to the store now, paycheck in hand
Are you for real
Or you're kidding me again ðŸ˜
I'm going to the store, i had a rough day yesterday
Are you going to snap the card and the receipt after getting it
I don't want to hear any excuses again
Yes
Mommy
Okay I love you baby
You're my number 1
How long will it take you to get the card
15 min?
Are you sure this time
Yes
Okay
I love 💕 you
Babe i am at store, they ran out of apple, but havr other cards
Is there steam?
Or Amazon card
Or razer gold
Huh?
Taco bell? Raising cane? Dominos?
Should i go to different store
Yes go to another store
I don't like those
You dont like taco bell? Jeez
Going to different store
Wheeling there in my wheelchair because im outta gas
Can you list the cards you dont want. Just in case?
Don't want to make another mistake for you
Steam or Amazon or apple or razer gold
Just the four
No can you list the ones you DON'T want
Just go for this any of the four
It's fine like that
I'm used to those four cards
I don't like others
You can also get eBay Xbox or Sephora
Those ones are cool
Please it would be helpful to know what NOT to get, you are so strict and mean and I don't want to be a bad boy mommy
Okay don't get those ones you mentioned
Just those ones I told you
I know you'll see those ones they're more common
Burger King?
Minecraft?
Roblox?
Facebook?
Schrutebucks?
Any of these yes or no
No
I don't want them
I want this
Steam or Amazon or apple or razer gold
just making sure
Not carls jr
Okay can you snap the one you see lemme see them
The last place had a LOT of carls jr
Setting up my phon cam to show you the wall of carls jr cards
Can you snap it lemme see
Ask for ebay
Or Sephora
Okay lemme see
Alright you gotta see these carl jr cards
Its wild
Heading back to get pic of them
Okay
Wait
Baby
Almost at previous store, couple minutes, wheeling as fast as i can
Okay, I'm back because you wanted to see the carls jr cards
How much in carls jr do you want
300?
Okay baby
Snap it
Lemme see
Before buying lemme see first
See the carls jr cards?
Snap it
Guy at counter said I'm not allowed to take pic before i buy
Okay buy then
How much, 300 dollars in Carls Jr. Gift cards?
Okay
Buy it
Ok one sec
?
He said I'm not allowed to buy that many carls jr gift cards. Said it was insane that anyone would. He said he feels like I'm being taken advantage of. That you weren't real. I Told him to fuck off and pinched him in the face. Told him you are real and we are in love and you were hungry for carls jr
Okay buy 100
Why his he controlling you
So you listen to him not me
Then if you like him than me then fuck him
Bye then
Go to him
I already punched him
He called 911
I gotta roll away real quick
I'll go to a different store to avoid him pressing charges
I know for a fact the security cam does not work at that store
Okay baby
Go fast
Wheeling as fast as ican
I'm here
Quik Stop on Central Ave, are you familiar?
Hii
Don't you see steam
Or the ones I told you
They only have taco bell wtf this is crazy
Look
Should I buy
Okay buy
How many? 25 dollar increments
Okay buy
As you can afford
200$
Are you getting it now
Getting now
You know soft shell tacos are up to like 2 bucks now, that's only 100 tacos. I'll get you 300 bucks worth
Okay go get it
Got it
At the taco bell now to confirm it's real
Okay send it lemme see
Ok one sec, gotta step outside
Here you go
In my hand, i was inside checking to make sure they worked but you said you wanted a pic of the building
Okay baby
Need another pic of the buildijg to prove i am here?
No need
Just the card
Okay, i was in the middle of checking with staff that the cards were real, now i have to start over
Okay
One min
They are saying they were already used
Wtf
I knew i shouldn't have bought those burritos
Fuck off you liar
One sec
Wait please, one of them works
Mommy
Mommy?
I have one that works
They said
I am here at taco bell and they said so
Want it?
Okay
Lemme see
Ok one sec
As requested here is the pic of the employees who said it works
You haven't send the card
I said the employees told me and you asked me for a pic of the employees
Fuck off liar
Im not lying, just scroll up, thats what u said
Mommy? Did you scroll up and see?
Mommy? Still there?
Hate you
I have a card, do you want it?
Mommy?
Mommy are you there
Do u want the card
Mommy answer me I'll send the card right now, no games
Mommy?
Yes I want it now
A pic of the card right
Not a pic of the taco bell buikding
Okay
Scratch that card and snap it for me
I am sending a pic of the card
With the receipt of the card
I dont have receipt, the employee took it
Just card
That's a lie
I won't accept without receipt
Do you want the card or not
It's your money you used to buy it
Okay I want
Send it
Why would you want a pic of my money
Why did u ask that
Hello, mommy? Do you still want the card?
I was going to send it but you asked to see a pic of my money instead
Yes I want xard
Why did u ask for a pic of my momey then
When did I said that
You said "you used your own money" and then "send a pic of it"
Gtf
Fool
You're playing on me
Wait what
I keep trying to send card and you keep asking for other stuff?
Mommy?
Plz respond
I have the card
Mommy?
Mommy
Send it don't ask questions
Did you enter it
They said it works
Mommy
Mommy?
Mommy plz answer, did it work
Fuck off
You downloaded a pic and send it Tom me
Fool
Are u calling me a liar. I would never. Met up with me and I'll prove it
Mommy
Mommy?
What
Miss u
Who
You. I have a gift card for you
Amazon
Lemme see liar
I will enter the code
Ready?
Leave here fool
You dont want this card? 50$
It's a lie
Lemme see the receipt
Cam is broken again, my dog ate it
Shift fool
What? Mommy
Ready for the code?
Mommy?
I don't want to be fool again
Leave here
I promise it's real this time. Swear on my dead grandmother
I can never believe you anymore
You fooled me many times
What? That wasn't fooling. You weren't entering it right, and i was sold fake cards
This one is real it works
You lied alot
Go away with your card
I don't want it
What? I never lied once
I have a card now
Why dont you want thus card
Mommy?
Ready for the card?
Mommy!
Mommy!
Write down the code
Because it's a lie
Ready?
Ready for the code mommy?
Just say yes
I don't want
It's fake
You didnt even try the code yet. Why would you assuming it's fake
Mommy?
You there? Take this code
Ready?
Okay
Lemme have it
You still there?
I'm ready when you are
I'm ready now
X
Write it together
it together
Yes
Okay
Srhicb479;'hirchiij
Write like that
Okay
X
1
4
5
B
7
l
0
T
R
3
1
I'm not done
69
O
0
Is that all?
I think
You think
I'm not pressing it
It's a fake
No that's it
Dey play werey
I can never trust you
Did you try it?
It works
I checked with amazon
That's what you said everytime and it won't work
I won't waste my time again
This is so interesting: you said "dey play," which is a Nigerian phrase
Where did that come from?
How did you know that it's Nigerian phrase
Pretty simple google search
I watched a lot of Nigerian comedy'
So I heard it there
Whats your favorite Nigerian comedy?
I watched alot
And I do listen to Ningeria song
Whats the best one so i can check it out
Burna boy sand dey play
You know blaqbonez
No, what TV show. I know burna boy
Ohh okay
Not familiar with blaqbonez
Wow that's my favorite in Nigeria
Yeah but what show
I watch it on my phone
Just recommend a show and tell me how I watch it in Pittsburgh
Why is that necessary
Why am I even talking to a liar
Lemme block you now
You are a white woman in Pittsburgh who used the phrase dey play, and said that was because you watch Nigerian TV, so tell me a show
If you stress me again I'll block you I swear
Just leave here
It's just interesting
I actually organize a music club
We covered burna boy already
Don't chat me again
Maybe we should cover blaqbonez next
Pls
Favorite album?
I beg you now
Leave here
What is your favorite Blaqbonez album?
I love all his album
Emeka must shine, young preacher , sex over love
And all
Nice. Sex over love sounds like a good one, considering the conversation we've had so far
Though maybe we'll do the most recent one, or the highest rated one on RYM, we'll see
Though maybe we'll do the most recent one, or the highest rated one on RYM, we'll see
Well, what do you say, one more attempt at exchanging Taco Bell currency? I have a gift card
Mommy?
~~~~~~~~~~
ALBUM DETAILS
GENRE: Pop rap, Afrobeats
RELEASED: April 30, 2021
LENGTH: 40:00
TRACKLIST:
- Novacane
- Heartbreaker (ft. Nasty C)
- Bling (ft. Amaarae and Buju)
- Never Been in Love
- Don't Touch
- TGF Pussy
- Okwaraji
- Fendi (ft. Joeboy)
- BBC Remix (ft. Tiwa Savage)
- Faaji (ft. Bad Boy Timz and 1Da Banton)
- Zombie (ft. Laycon, Psycho YP and A-Q)
- Best Friend (ft. Superboy Cheque)
- Cynic Route
- Haba
LYRICS: Genius.com
~~~~~~~~~~
ARTIST DETAILS
PRONOUNS: he/him/his
ABOUT: Emeka Akumefule was born on January 29, 1996, in Imo, Nigeria. He is professionally known as Blaqbonez. He discovered he could rap at age thirteen, and started participating in underground rap battles. He won Terry tha Rapman's Zombie Competition in 2012 at the age of sixteen, beating 3000 rappers in the challenge. In 2019, he claimed he was the "best rapper in Africa." That same year, NYT claimed he was one of "the new guards of Nigerian music." Wikipedia claims that "his unorthodox approach and humorous personality has resonated with the younger generation." If you keep reading the Wikipedia page, it is pretty clear that Blaqbonez himself is updating this thing. Maybe Blaqbonez is Miranda Pitts.
DISCOGRAPHY: Sex over Love is the first of three albums so far. That was 2021; he released Young Preacher in 2022, and Emeka Must Shine in 2023. There are also three EPs and numerous singles.
~~~~~~~~~~
ADDITIONAL INFO
READING SOME SHIT: interview with The Native in 2019
WATCHING SOME SHIT: online premiere of the title track
PREVIOUSLY ON RECORD CLUB: The most immediate connection is Burna Boy, who is definitely not Miranda Pitts. Wikipedia states that Burna Boy has "cosigned" Blaqbonez (as has Wizkid, who was on a Beyoncé song at one point).
There have been no previous Record Club albums with the word "Sex" in the title, so I'm glad we finally got there. There have been seven previous albums with the word "Love" in the title: Cuz I Love You, How Sad, How Lovely, Tell Me You Love Me, Deadpan Love, With Love and Squalor, Come Around and Love Me, and Love Ire & Song, plus three previous artists, including Spanish Love Songs, Lydia Loveless, and In Love with a Ghost.
🚨🚨🚨 69 ALERT 🚨🚨🚨 — The song "Never Been in Love" contains a 69 reference, which means that Blaqbonez is following the lead of his hero and mentor, Hillary Duff, who dropped numerous 69 references in her immortal song "The Math."
OUTTAKES FROM OTHER CONVERSATIONS THAT DID NOT LEAD TO A SCAMMER ACCIDENTALLY SUGGESTING A RECORD CLUB ALBUM:
Bella Saint
Yeah sure
Where you from tho
You live at Brooklyn?
Same here hun
Yeah sure that’s what I do
I charge tho
Wanna know how much?
Tf you saying
Are you stupid or high
Tf you saying you charge too
Are you a fucking clown?
Yes
You wanna meet or not?
Are you a fool?
Gosh I’m blocking you
Tf you mean
Are you paying for us to meet?
Or not
Simple
Yes or no
Don’t be a fucking Moron
Rebecca Drey
Evan Kate Billionaire
👋
Where are you from??
Actually am from Brooklyn New York but some of my workers live in Washington
What do you do for living??
Okay
Actually I'm the owner of my fathers companies furniture and refinery I inherited it from him before he passed away my furniture and refinery company I'm managing since my father is died
What's the fuck are you talking about
Am not here for your help
It’ll be my pleasure if you stay cool and calm a with me,due to I’m here for a reasonable purpose which a lot of people have benefited from it and I’ll be so happy if you can ask me my purpose on here.
I'm on Instagram and Facebook to help people financially especially disabled and the less privileged people, the poor and person living good life with millionaire of money
Although you might be doing good on own but I realized this is really a great opportunity for everyone to overcome the challenges they're facing in life because some people lost their job due to the shit so I'm empower people with th is kindness of mine.
What do you mean by tell me more
Am not here for game, are you interested or not
Okay
So a lot of people have benefited from this offer which I also believe for me talking to you, it this is also your turn of becoming a millionaire as well, if you don’t distract
For me not to waste your time,here are some proves for you to be sure a lot have benefited from this offer.The sum of $2.5million dollars has been given out to a lot of people as you can see
[video]
prove of a man that received the money, now he has started a new life and he has paid all his bills so he’s at the level of millionaires now.
Yeah
Actually they all received the money with their vanilla Mastercard ,I gained this charity act from my father which I also realized it's surely the best way to decrease the rate of poverty in the world.
So can I ask you a question? I mean a very reasonable that will show how seriously you really need help ?
So kindly tell me your plans in full if you're chance to receive the sum of $2.5million from me just like others,I need to know your ambitions so that I can forward it to the bank manager to be sure you are really in need of it.
Wow 🤩 It's really nice to hear, Actually this is my bank account for you to be sure I'm not here any impurities forms
So let me know your mind now if you're interested for me to help you,because I don't like trying to help people and realized they don't appreciate it,mind don't forget I said it earlier that you should trust me
Okay
So I can start the payment for you now okay,Just send me your full name and gmail address with your phone number so that I send it to the bank manager for approval. Please while sending your name don't made any mistake,so that they bank don’t approve the wrong person to get paid ok.
Okay
Hold
I have forwarded your name to the bank,so I'm waiting for their response,hopefully you join the lucky ones to get paid,please make sure you spend the money wisely
Nope 👎
I've not hear anything from the bank I just have to wait for there response
let me talk to them at the bank just stay online I'm coming back to you now,congratulations in advance 🥰
Ok
Congratulations, your name has been approved, You're close to be among the lucky ones to receive the sum of $2.5 million dollars now
I just got a message from the bank manager now,which shows you’re qualified to receive the sum of $2.5million to a vanilla Card now.
So you’ve to get a vanilla card right away so you can receive your money as promised and starting a new life of your own
Bank said you’ll purchase the card with just $200 and activate it so that the card should be able to receive the money instantly. So you are going to use the vanilla card as ATM
You don’t have to go to any bank, once you get the vanilla Mastercard at store or Walmart, I’ll help you add the 2.5 million to it so you’ll take the card to ATM machine to withdraw the money immediately
Nobody babe
You'll purchased the vanilla Mastercard $200 and you’ll activate it so once you do that I'll help you add the 2.5 million to it the you'll use the card as ATM so your balance on the card we be 2.5 million and the $200 you use to get the card
You know there're some people that don't have bank accounts so that why am approving my offer through vanilla card
You've anything to worry about okay
Yeah I'll
Go and get it right and let me know when you’re at store?
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Yes
Okay
Yeah of cause
Yeah babe
So have you get it
Okay
Take a picture of it and send it now so I can add the 2.5 million to it immediately
Babe go to another store or you ask for a vanilla Mastercard there
Have you get the $200 gift card now
No babe
You’ve to get the vanilla card so I can help you add the 2.5 million
Babe that's the card as you can how you gonna withdraw your money
Yes
So once you get the vanilla card am going to add the 2.5 million to it and you’ll take the card to ATM machine to withdraw it immediately
No babe, I think you said you’re going to get the card at Taco Bell
That’s what I think babe
Yeah
Oh sorry
Can you try to collect the money back
No babe
I can't do that
Just try to get the vanilla Mastercard so I can help you add the 2.5 million to it immediately
Yes babe
That’s what am trying to do for you right now
Once you get the vanilla Mastercard am going to help you add the 2.5 million it
You just need a card to put it on,basically
You know what, I’ll increase the 2.5 million to 3 million dollars
Once you get the vanilla card I’ll help you add the 3 million to it
Yes
It matters babe but I’ll know what I can do with it
Yeah babe
No babe
100 up ward
No babe
Babe the card must activate at least 100 up ward
Because the 3 million cannot add without the 100 up ward inside the card
Babe are you going to get the card now so I can help you add the money to it immediately
Yes babe
That’s how it works
According to my business
Yeah
Yes
Babe as you can he hold the vanilla can that he use to receive the money
No babe
The card must activated at least $100 bucks
Do you understand??
Huh 🤔
Okay then
Yes is because of you
What’s the fuck are you talking about
Are you trying to play game with me
If you're not interested just let me know okay
No babe
Yeah
The money cannot be added without the $100 on it
Am so frustrated about this
If you're still interested just let me know
Yes babe
I won't take the money from it
Okay
Yeah
Yeah
Yeah
How much do you use to activate it??
Okay
Yes babe
I promise
Just take a picture of it and send it to me
No babe
I don’t lie to you babe
Okay
Nora Madison
That's not apple card and you are typing numbers offhand
That's not apple card and you are typing numbers offhand
Get lost
Excuse me? I have the card right here
Take a picture of it
I'm not a fool
I dont have a cam. Meet me in person and ill show u the card
You're crazy
Get lost
It makes sense tho right? Meet up and get your card. Much easier
Goodbye
Mommy no
Please. I have amazon too
That's a lie
Can u plz try it
I want to meet u
Please
Mommy
Please
If you want to send the code let me give you examples how to write it
Ok do it
XTILKUNLT
9 digits?
this is the way you will type it
The first 9 or last 9?
I gave you examples
Ok, so a nine digit card code, got it
I said that's the way you will write the card code you want to send
How many digits on amazon card. I see a different number of digits
Let me see
Ready?
Get me Apple gift card $500
Okay, no problem at all. I'm flush. One minute.
Got it. Can i send the code?
Don’t send me wrong code like you did last time
Okay but i still don't have a cam so i still have to enter it manually
Ready?
I told you don't send me wrong code
This one is easy though, you can't screw it up like you did last time
Ready?
Ok
The code is
0
What
The code is 0
Did you enter it?
Enter what
The code
You're not serious
What? I'm giving you the code on the card
How are you messing it up? Let me know so i can help
How will tell me 0 is the only code of Apple Card
He said it was the first 500 dollar card they ever sold so it was just gonna say 0
The next one they sell will say 1
And so on
I don't believe that
Did you enter it?
I don't
You dont want your 500?
Don't worry
Hello? Why did i even buy this if your not going to enter it
Can you please just enter the code so we can meet up and make love
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella Saint
Can we talk?
Yeah sure
Where you from tho
Brooklyn, and you?
You live at Brooklyn?
Same here hun
NICE
We can totally meet up
We can totally meet up
Yeah sure that’s what I do
I charge tho
Wanna know how much?
I charge too. How are we going to figure that out? Just call it even?
Tf you saying
Are you stupid or high
What? Why?
Tf you saying you charge too
Are you a fucking clown?
I charge for meet ups. What? Why can't I charge but you can?
Hello?
Are you still there Bella?
Hello?
Are you still there Bella?
Yes
You wanna meet or not?
Absolutely, I just think we should get the payment thing under control. I don't know what I'm gonna tell my pimp if I don't get paid.
I understand you are in the same position
So I was hoping we could just call it even
I understand you are in the same position
So I was hoping we could just call it even
Are you a fool?
Gosh I’m blocking you
I don't know why you are being mean
Tf you mean
Are you paying for us to meet?
Or not
Simple
Yes or no
Don’t be a fucking Moron
You're being mean to me, I'm hard up on cash, you think I want to be charging beautiful women? I have to so that I can eat.
I'm just saying have empathy, since you are in the same position, that's all.
I'm just saying have empathy, since you are in the same position, that's all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rebecca Drey
Ok sweetie I got an idea
What?
Is the store far from you?
Farther than your house pribably
Ok and you stay alone
You too right?
Yeah but not now
Do you have any money on you?
Wait are you alone or not
I'm not currently
Who is with you
Family
When did they get there?
Wednesday
I told you I was with family yesterday
So when i asked you 5 min ago to get someone to take a pic of your phone and you said you couldn't bc you were alone, you lied?
No I told you I was doing it on my phone
I asked you to have someone take a pic and you said you were alone
You lied?
Yeah my room they are elderly people
Why would I lie
You said you were alone and you are not. Or worse, you don't consider elderly people to be human.
Yeah I don't want to stress them
When I can take a screenshot of it on my phone
So you admit you lied
I was in my room alone
You think they would be stressed taking a simple picture but you DON'T think they were stressed during a whole BBQ party?
Ok you just want me to admit I lied?
Yes, bc you keep accusing me of lying and yet here you are caught in the act
Ok I lied
You happy now
Yes, thank you for that. I feel less alone in the world.
What else have you lied about
Nothing
So you are on a wheelchair and you didn't tell me 🥺
I told you. If you had asked i wouldnt have lied. What are you, ablist?
You told me yesterday
Can we meet up please and stop this bickering?
Sweetie how about we leave it Sunday
I want my family to leave first
Where are they going?
Back to their homes
We lost a grandma
I'm sorry to hear that
It's okay
That's nice of you to host
Do you live alone when they aren't there?
Yeah I do
But wait, if they are only there a couple days, and you're in mourning, why are you chatting with strangers on Fb?
I just wanted to get my head off it
She is gone and we can't do anything
Just hope she is in a better place
I'm sure she is
Would having sex get your mind off it?
Yeah
Sweetie
I wanna ask something
Whats up
Do you have a bank card
I do, why? Were funeral costs expensive?
Ok just download cashapp then you link the card
It’s simple
You should have said so
Instead of letting you go far to get a giftcard
My phone doesnt have app capability
It's a nextel
Why don't you get a new phone
Hold on let me look it up
Woah that’s the kind of phone you use?
Hunny I think you need to get a new phone
I dont have money, spent it all on apple cards for you
I don't have money left
So how much giftcard do you have now with you
Can you send me 10 dollor to cover the cost
I swear I'm out of funds right now
Me too. I sent so much on these apple gift cards that are useless now because you dont want them
And you dont want to get in person
Wait how much do you have in person
How much giftcard is there with you
I bought you total of 400 in gift cards that you keep telling me are "invalid"
And you keep calling me a liar
Which hurts
Baby let's calm down
I’m sorry
Pick up the cards now
They are with you right now right?
Yes
Ok look at one of it
Then call out the cards codes
Let’s do it one after the other
Okay, ready for the first one?
Yeah
0
Which card number did you send yesterday that starts with an X
I traded that in and put them all on one card. They were valid. The guy said it made more sense to have one card than multiple
Ok look for that kind of code on the card you have now
The only code on here is 0
I've told you this
I think the guy lied to you
So playing games
I know you are in mourning but please respect me
Im serious hunny
Please trust me
Enter the code.
I have gotten lots of giftcard and no giftcard code is "0"
In serious
This is worth stressing yr family members over, have them take a pic so i can fix this
Trust me the guy lied to you
Please, can you just meet me and see for yourself? I'll drive you to the store. We can ask together.
I got no gas and I can't cone out till Sunday
Saying you need to visit the grave, as you are in mourning. Yr family will understand
We went there this morning
What graveyard? Give me the name and address
I'll see how far away it is
Don't worry
What graveyard is it?
Don't worry
What graveyard? We can meet there
Don't worry
Please. I want to pay my respects.
Can you send me the obituary?
When I come I will take you there
Promise
What newspaper was the obit in?
Last we left off I was asking for your gmom's obit info so i could pay my respects
Which newspaper?
I said never mind
Never mind
Nevermind what? That your gmom died???
It's okay
How do you use a Nextel phone and you type fast
Im on my computer
Please send the obit link. It's actually a good way for me to know you were telling lies again
I won't
Things doesn't add up
Youre right they dont add up
Did your gmom actually die, yes or no
Yeah she did
Send me the obituary link
No
Why? Are you lying
It is a QR code
And you can’t scan it
An obituary is a public announcement in a newspaper and online. They publish it when someone dies. Where is your gmom's?
So you want the whole world to know that I lost a grandma
Typically, yes, that's how obituaries work, they are a public announcement, to give everyone an opportunity to grieve. This is how things are done.
That's not how my family does it
I'm not American
I am from Dominican Republic
You live in Pittsburgh
Where was the funeral then? There must have been a funeral.
Yeah we did it already
I know, but what funeral home, to prove that you arent lying
We didn't do it here
Where did you do it
We just came back from Dominican Republic that's why they are at my place
When was it?
Monday
So you had a funeral in dominican republic on monday... then your entire family flew to pittsburgh to stay in your house... for a week... even though you live in a house that is small enough to afford on a prostitutes salary... and you cannot name a place nor did you announce it anywhere... but everyone knew about the funeral in DR... and everyone was okay to fly to Pittsburgh for some reason???
Yes?
Why is everyone in pittsburgh if the funeral was in DR?
They just 6 plus me 7
If you can't tell me the name of a DR funeral home, I'll consider you a liar forever
I have 400 in amazon cards that youll never get
Ok then consider me
Ok
Caught in the act of lying red handed.
Can't believe i finally got you
Ok
Is your name even Rebecca
Please don't get me angry
You lied to me about your gmom dying. Lowest of the low
She did
Then prove it. You want me to jump through hoops for a fucking gift card and you can't even do one thing to prove you arent deceiving me
Incredible
I am not deceiving you
You can believe what you want
Why would i want to believe you are lying about your gmom dying? But you leave me no choice. This is your fault
Ok if you say so
No YOU say so. Digging your hole. I'm so upset by this
Ok
Have you been lying the ENTIRE time
Do you even live in pittsburgh
No for crying out loud
You were lying about that too?!?!
Send me a real picture of you. Are you even a girl?
Mommy?
Are you even my mommy anymore?
Don't get me pissed off please
With the name of the LORD
don't get me angry
Tell me the truth for once
Who are you
If you don't believe me
I won't force you to believe me
I know you were lying though and you admitted it. Save your soul from hell and tell me the truth for once. Who are you
Tell the truth!!!!!!!!
Mommy!!!!!!!!
I am rebecca drey
I will block you if you get me angry
Prove it. Send a picture holding my name written on a piece of paper
I will send you 1000 in apple if you can do that
Make it 2000
I'm willing to risk my entire life savings because i know you can't do it
You cant, see?
If you do that
I will
Do it first and I will
Take your money and buy yourself a good phone then you do it
If you do it I will
You can't because you are a liar, making excuses
I cant blieve it
Incredible
Ok
Just trying to steal my money apparently?
Ok
Were you ever even going to meet up? No. You dont even live in pttsburgh
Wow
You're not even real, are you?
Ok
You're not? You admit it???
Admit it you coward
Admit it
Admit it
Mommy?
Mommy
Are you there
Answer me coward
Answer me you fake
Liar
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Evan Kate Billionaire
👋
Good morning! Let's cut right to the chase. You're watching your sister's kids, so you need a steam card and receipt so that they can be distracted while we hook up.
Where are you from??
This is interesting because wherever i say, you'll say the same. So let's try: Walla Walla Washington. I can believe you're from there too!
Actually am from Brooklyn New York but some of my workers live in Washington
What do you do for living??
Nice, we can meet up. I'm a garbage collector. I stink all the time
Okay
Actually I'm the owner of my fathers companies furniture and refinery I inherited it from him before he passed away my furniture and refinery company I'm managing since my father is died
I'm sorry for your fake loss. How can I help you? Maybe pay you now and with your fake fortunes you'll pay me back with interest?
What's the fuck are you talking about
Sorry, wrong chat. How can i help you
Am not here for your help
It’ll be my pleasure if you stay cool and calm a with me,due to I’m here for a reasonable purpose which a lot of people have benefited from it and I’ll be so happy if you can ask me my purpose on here.
What is your purpose on here, i am genuinely curious
I'm on Instagram and Facebook to help people financially especially disabled and the less privileged people, the poor and person living good life with millionaire of money
Although you might be doing good on own but I realized this is really a great opportunity for everyone to overcome the challenges they're facing in life because some people lost their job due to the shit so I'm empower people with th is kindness of mine.
Count me in. I'm interested. Tell me more.
Please empower me, I'd love that
Please empower me, I'd love that
What do you mean by tell me more
Am not here for game, are you interested or not
I am interested
Okay
So a lot of people have benefited from this offer which I also believe for me talking to you, it this is also your turn of becoming a millionaire as well, if you don’t distract
Great, okay
For me not to waste your time,here are some proves for you to be sure a lot have benefited from this offer.The sum of $2.5million dollars has been given out to a lot of people as you can see
[video]
prove of a man that received the money, now he has started a new life and he has paid all his bills so he’s at the level of millionaires now.
Yes, of course, looks legit
He looks like Sam Elliott
He looks like Sam Elliott
Yeah
Actually they all received the money with their vanilla Mastercard ,I gained this charity act from my father which I also realized it's surely the best way to decrease the rate of poverty in the world.
So can I ask you a question? I mean a very reasonable that will show how seriously you really need help ?
Yes, absolutely
So kindly tell me your plans in full if you're chance to receive the sum of $2.5million from me just like others,I need to know your ambitions so that I can forward it to the bank manager to be sure you are really in need of it.
Of course. First, pay off debts. Next, buy a house. Then, make sure my elderly parents are set for life at the retirement home. Then, open a Roth IRA and also buy CDs. Finally... strip club
Wow 🤩 It's really nice to hear, Actually this is my bank account for you to be sure I'm not here any impurities forms
Great
How do we get started
How do we get started
So let me know your mind now if you're interested for me to help you,because I don't like trying to help people and realized they don't appreciate it,mind don't forget I said it earlier that you should trust me
I trust you. I want you to help me.
Okay
So I can start the payment for you now okay,Just send me your full name and gmail address with your phone number so that I send it to the bank manager for approval. Please while sending your name don't made any mistake,so that they bank don’t approve the wrong person to get paid ok.
James Smythe
showerfartsmeller6969@gmail.com
901-566-4522
showerfartsmeller6969@gmail.com
901-566-4522
Okay
Hold
Did it work
Do i have my millions
Do i have my millions
I have forwarded your name to the bank,so I'm waiting for their response,hopefully you join the lucky ones to get paid,please make sure you spend the money wisely
Did the bank say anything about my email address name?
Nope 👎
I've not hear anything from the bank I just have to wait for there response
let me talk to them at the bank just stay online I'm coming back to you now,congratulations in advance 🥰
I was anxious that they might think that showerfartsmeller6969@gmail.com might sound like a scam, but i swear that's my email
Ok
I do love smelling it though. That's the other thing. My email address spells out the truth
I don't lie, ever.
Not even when I'm making email accounts.
Did it work? Do i have the money now? Can i start living the life I've always dreamed?
I don't lie, ever.
Not even when I'm making email accounts.
Did it work? Do i have the money now? Can i start living the life I've always dreamed?
Congratulations, your name has been approved, You're close to be among the lucky ones to receive the sum of $2.5 million dollars now
Amazing! Thank you! What do I do next?
I just got a message from the bank manager now,which shows you’re qualified to receive the sum of $2.5million to a vanilla Card now.
So you’ve to get a vanilla card right away so you can receive your money as promised and starting a new life of your own
This is amazing. Life altering
Bank said you’ll purchase the card with just $200 and activate it so that the card should be able to receive the money instantly. So you are going to use the vanilla card as ATM
Okay, understood. Which bank do I go to
You don’t have to go to any bank, once you get the vanilla Mastercard at store or Walmart, I’ll help you add the 2.5 million to it so you’ll take the card to ATM machine to withdraw the money immediately
Who am I paying the 200 dollars to?
Nobody babe
Great!
Tell me what to do next
Tell me what to do next
You'll purchased the vanilla Mastercard $200 and you’ll activate it so once you do that I'll help you add the 2.5 million to it the you'll use the card as ATM so your balance on the card we be 2.5 million and the $200 you use to get the card
Sorry. What is the 200 for again? Can't I just give you my routing number?
You know there're some people that don't have bank accounts so that why am approving my offer through vanilla card
Okay that's fine.
You've anything to worry about okay
I'll get the card. Will you still be here in 20 minutes?
Yeah I'll
Brb
Go and get it right and let me know when you’re at store?
I'm at the store!
Okay
Have you get it
I'm waiting in line
Some other morons are in front of me
Some other morons are in front of me
Okay
drooling psychopaths getting Taco Bell gift cards
Two away
Two away
Okay
one away now
Okay here I go
It looks like they only have Taco Bell gift cards
Let me ask
Okay here I go
It looks like they only have Taco Bell gift cards
Let me ask
Okay
WTF
He said that because this is a Taco Bell, they only have Taco Bell gift cards
Should I get one?
200 right?
He said that because this is a Taco Bell, they only have Taco Bell gift cards
Should I get one?
200 right?
Yes
Okay $200 in Taco Bell gift card, one sec
Okay
Wait, but does this mean you are putting $2.5 million onto my Taco Bell gift card?
Yeah of cause
So I'll only have Taco Bell money. That doesn't seem like the life I've always dreamed of
Evan Kate Billionaire, are you there? Is this really how my life is going to go? A Taco Bell millionaire?
Evan Kate Billionaire, are you there? Is this really how my life is going to go? A Taco Bell millionaire?
Yeah babe
That's a lot of chalupas
So have you get it
Okay I have the $200 Taco Bell gift card, now what?
Okay
Take a picture of it and send it now so I can add the 2.5 million to it immediately
Okay, I'm on tacobell.com, and it says you can just buy an e-card instead.
If this is how we are doing it.
Not sure why I needed the $200 gift card first.
You can even send it to me when you buy it.
Not that hard.
Are you still there? Did it work? I'll check my email.
If this is how we are doing it.
Not sure why I needed the $200 gift card first.
You can even send it to me when you buy it.
Not that hard.
Are you still there? Did it work? I'll check my email.
Babe go to another store or you ask for a vanilla Mastercard there
Hold up, I just wasted $200 on a Taco Bell gift card because you told me to. Can you pay me back for it?
Have you get the $200 gift card now
I just gave it away because I told you you don't need it, you can just buy me an e-card
No babe
Are you trying to give me money or not
You’ve to get the vanilla card so I can help you add the 2.5 million
You have 2.5 million to give me? Right now?
Babe that's the card as you can how you gonna withdraw your money
You have the money though, right? You're not lying to me?
Yes
And you told me that you were going to give me that 2.5 million in Taco Bell money, right?
So once you get the vanilla card am going to add the 2.5 million to it and you’ll take the card to ATM machine to withdraw it immediately
This is what you said, get Taco Bell, those were your words.
No babe, I think you said you’re going to get the card at Taco Bell
That’s what I think babe
There's the proof in blue and white, you said you were giving me 2.5 million in Taco Bell. Were you mistaken?
Yeah
You just made me waste my last $200 on Taco Bell though
Oh sorry
Can you try to collect the money back
Can you go on TacoBell website and get me an e-card for 200 at least
No babe
I can't do that
Why? You have 2.5 million. 200 is nothing
Just try to get the vanilla Mastercard so I can help you add the 2.5 million to it immediately
You said right at the beginning you were trying to help people who were down on their luck. I am one of those people. I can't keep buying $200 gift cards. Please just send the money you promised.
Yes babe
That’s what am trying to do for you right now
Okay, go to Taco Bell's website
Once you get the vanilla Mastercard am going to help you add the 2.5 million it
You just need a card to put it on,basically
You know what, I’ll increase the 2.5 million to 3 million dollars
Once you get the vanilla card I’ll help you add the 3 million to it
If I get a card for $100, will that work?
Yes
So the amount doesn't matter.
It matters babe but I’ll know what I can do with it
But 100 is okay
Yeah babe
So it doesn't matter if it's 200 or 100, it just matters that I have a card with money on it
No babe
100 up ward
What about 99
No babe
Please explain to me the difference between $99 and $100 and why that affects things
Babe the card must activate at least 100 up ward
I understand that is what you're saying, but I don't understand why, and I'm asking you to explain why.
Because the 3 million cannot add without the 100 up ward inside the card
According to who? Your bank?
Babe are you going to get the card now so I can help you add the money to it immediately
If I'm going to trust you I need you to be honest and upfront with me. Who told you that it needs to be 100 or up?
Yes babe
That’s how it works
I am asking you who told you that is how it works. According to who?
According to my business
The business that you own?
Yeah
So you make the rules
Yes
You are in charge, you make the rules. So explain to me why it can't be $99 on the card.
Babe as you can he hold the vanilla can that he use to receive the money
So you need a card to put the money on, the amount on there already doesn't really matter, is what you're saying
No babe
Because I don't want to spend my last $99 on a vanilla mastercard and you say that's not enough
The card must activated at least $100 bucks
Do you understand??
Please, please say you will accept a card with $99
It's all I have
It's all I have
Huh 🤔
Okay then
Okay, great. You are in charge, and you changed the rules.
Is that what happened?
Is that what happened?
Yes is because of you
Great. It was easy, right?
You are giving me way more money than is going to be on the card, so $1 didn't really matter
Right?
You are giving me way more money than is going to be on the card, so $1 didn't really matter
Right?
What’s the fuck are you talking about
Are you trying to play game with me
No, no, sorry babe
I'm just trying to explain
I'm just trying to explain
If you're not interested just let me know okay
You said there was a difference between 99 and 100, and then you proved there actually wasn't. That you'd accept below 100. Right?
You'd accept 99
Because what matters is that there is a card, not how much is on it. You're not going to see the money anyway. In fact, you're going to give me waaay more money. And you make the rules. So the amount doesn't matter. Just that there is a card.
Right?
Unless.... are you saying that you are going to take the money from me first? Is that how it works?
You'd accept 99
Because what matters is that there is a card, not how much is on it. You're not going to see the money anyway. In fact, you're going to give me waaay more money. And you make the rules. So the amount doesn't matter. Just that there is a card.
Right?
Unless.... are you saying that you are going to take the money from me first? Is that how it works?
No babe
Okay, you're not taking the money.
That's established
That's established
Yeah
So all you need is a card that is activated.
That you will then put money on
That you will then put money on
The money cannot be added without the $100 on it
Says who?
I have been dealing with Vanilla Mastercards for a long time, babe. I know how they work. And I'm telling you, you can add money to a card at any time, with any amount on it already.
Please tell me who is giving you the impression that there needs to be 100 on there. Or explain to me why there does. I can activate it with any amount of money
I have been dealing with Vanilla Mastercards for a long time, babe. I know how they work. And I'm telling you, you can add money to a card at any time, with any amount on it already.
Please tell me who is giving you the impression that there needs to be 100 on there. Or explain to me why there does. I can activate it with any amount of money
Am so frustrated about this
Me too!
I wanted $2.5 million
Shouldn't be this hard
I wanted $2.5 million
Shouldn't be this hard
If you're still interested just let me know
I am interested.
But I want to trust you
I need to know you're going to put money on my card, and that you won't touch the money that is on this activated card, no matter how much
But I want to trust you
I need to know you're going to put money on my card, and that you won't touch the money that is on this activated card, no matter how much
Yes babe
I won't take the money from it
Okay, I have an activated card.
Okay
You are not going to take the money from it, right?
Yeah
Okay. It's activated. That's understood, right?
Yeah
I have confirmed from Vanilla Master HR that you can put money on this card, because it is activated. Does that make sense?
Yeah
Okay, so there are no issues, right? I have an activated card. You can put money on it. We're good to go, right?
How much do you use to activate it??
I thought we were good? I have an activated card that you can put money on. That's why we're here, right? For you to put money on it? And you said you weren't going to touch the money on there? So why does it matter?
I can give you the card info I just want to make sure we're on the same page
I can give you the card info I just want to make sure we're on the same page
Okay
I need you to confirm with me that you understand that this is an active card, onto which you can easily put money. And I need you to confirm that you understand that, and that you promise you will not take the money on the card once I give you the info. Do you understand?
Yes babe
I promise
Great.
Here is a card with $1 on it
Ready to take the code?
Here is a card with $1 on it
Ready to take the code?
Just take a picture of it and send it to me
And I just want to point out that you lied to me earlier. That you said it had to be $100. But here you are, taking a card that has $1 on it.
Is that understood?
Is that understood?
No babe
I don’t lie to you babe
Yes. You said it needed to be 100 or up. And now here you are using a $1 card.
It's okay.
Maybe it was a mistake.
Or maybe you've grown as a person
In any case, I have one more question before I send over the info and get my millions
It's okay.
Maybe it was a mistake.
Or maybe you've grown as a person
In any case, I have one more question before I send over the info and get my millions
Okay
What is your favorite album of all time?
Babe?
Hello?
Babe?
Hello?
~~~~~~~~~~
RC CLASSIC ALBUM OF THE WEEK
Every week from now on, we're giving a quick re-listen to the RC album we covered five years ago exactly. Check out the quick reevaluation every Friday morning, before the regular reviews. Reevaluation, reflection, something like that.
Every week from now on, we're giving a quick re-listen to the RC album we covered five years ago exactly. Check out the quick reevaluation every Friday morning, before the regular reviews. Reevaluation, reflection, something like that.
~~~~~~~~~~
Happy listening, RC family!
Have a great week!
Have a great week!






4 comments:
Provocative stuff here.
I was wondering what route you'd take with your comment. Pithy sarcasm was probably the correct one. The success lies in the tension of the brevity of your comment when juxtaposed with the unruly and unnecessary length of the blog post above it.
Having spent the last few days catching up on ASS, I'm glad to see this voice of Prompt 20 "Beneath the Sheets" back
I will be explaining nothing.
Post a Comment