Monday, September 16, 2024

RC Exit Survey: Sara on Infinite Arms

See the rest of the exit surveys HERE.
 

1. Were you happy with the reviews that were published? How do you feel about your week as Record Club captain?

Very happy! It was the usual suspects, but I really like reading what all these men have to say. I love being Record Club cap'n. No complaints.

2. How was the variety of opinions? A wide range, kinda samey, or somewhere in the middle?

I feel like the reviews were vaguely in the same place, minus Joe who was really into it.

3. Were there any differing opinions that made you view the album in a different light?

Nate made me realize that I think I liked the album less than I had previously thought. But, then Joe made me think that I liked the album more than I thought I had. I guess all this to say I am spineless with no real conviction this week.

4. Was there anything about this album or this artist that you wished that people would've written about more?

No

5. How do you feel about your album choice now that the week is over? A success? Any regrets?

I am happy with it! Great band, and Zach had a lot of bands to choose from.

6. Any other takeaways from the reviews? Or from this experience in general?

I love blogging and I'll never forgive myself for this new life.

7. What is an improvement that Record Club can make that would enhance everyone's experience, either as a captain or as a listener/writer?

Nothin'

No comments: