Saturday, September 28, 2024

It's Not Too Late: YSC, Day 138: Sara

Prompt: "A song that reminds you of the worst thing you've ever done"

Selected by Sara


"Act a Fool"
Ludacris
2 Fast 2 Furious (Soundtrack), 2003

There is a small running list of the worst things I've ever done. Some are worse than others. I won't be divulging all of them because Nate is really looking like a NARC suggesting this prompt. He was probably a hall monitor and reminded the teacher about the quiz! What I will say is I have not had a "worst thing I've ever done" for at least nine years at this point. I think, at least. A lot of the worst things a person can do seem to happen before a person is 25, when the brain is finally fully developed. It's easier to be reactive and not think things through. That how you end up taking your parents, I mean, how you key, or no no punch a, whatever. You get the point.

No comments: