Monday, April 29, 2024

Yearlong Song Challenge, Day 53: Sara

Prompt: "A song that at least partially takes place on a roof"

Selected by Sara


"Rooftops"
Marshmello
Joytime II, 2018

I took this prompt literally and went to my old pal Google to find this one. I can't say I'm crazy about it, but it fits the bill! Dance/EDM is not my favorite genre, but I dabble. Marshmello, I believe, went to St. Joe's. I only know this because an old coworker of mine swore they were classmates, and he has seen him with no helmet on. I really dig the helmet and the anonymity that he is creating for himself. I think being famous in the internet times is really scary. People are weird and want to try to dig up all this information on you. So, hey, hide your face and put out this totally fine song about rooftops.

No comments: