Prompt: "...And now a song you would play if you were trying to end that party"
Selected by Boober
"Last Resort"
Papa Roach
Infest, 2000
So my party was a tailgate and at the beginning of a game. Because if it was a house party, this song would get it going, I think.
But if you read my Day 47 write-up, it was all about how the Philly sports teams let me down. Soooooo, a fitting song to end my nights driving home from the sports complex.
The buzz is gone. Crippling defeat. Lost my bet. Bumper-to-bumper traffic not letting the next guy get in front of me to leave the parking lot. 20 minutes later I'm blaring this song while I fly up 95 to Cottman, and probably restarting it once or twice.
Just to watch it again the next week.
Go Birds.
But if you read my Day 47 write-up, it was all about how the Philly sports teams let me down. Soooooo, a fitting song to end my nights driving home from the sports complex.
The buzz is gone. Crippling defeat. Lost my bet. Bumper-to-bumper traffic not letting the next guy get in front of me to leave the parking lot. 20 minutes later I'm blaring this song while I fly up 95 to Cottman, and probably restarting it once or twice.
Just to watch it again the next week.
Go Birds.
No comments:
Post a Comment