Prompt: "A song with literally the sound of at least one animal making its animal noise"
Selected by Boober
"The Perfect Kiss"
New Order
Low-Life, 1985
So I'm not gonna tell anyone where the animal noises are, y'all just have to listen. Or wait until the end of this writing.
If anyone read my Day 42 post, I've been involved with an almost two-year-long D&D campaign. I'm a Gnome Druid. A little over three feet tall, just over 100 years old, and I'm a very optimistic/introverted hermit like character who is testing the waters outside of his secluded life.
Some characters like to be brash and in your face. My character, Fforg, is a Small Lives Matter kind of guy. Just because you're tiny doesn't mean you don't hold value.
He tends to be the kind of person that follows and makes sure everyone is okay. He gives all of his money away after each quest, and he doesn't really care about the group's well-being as long as everyone is safe. He won't follow anyone into battle just to fight.
He has a moral compass and it points true north.
Judging by his name, you might have a guess. Fforg can turn into a panther, bear, owl, rat, and, you guessed it, a frog. You might hear some croaking of frogs toward the three-minute mark if I'm not mistaken. If I am, oh well. It's a good song and you got to read about a character I play in a fantasy game.
No comments:
Post a Comment