This album isn't hitting me at the right time. Here I am, sitting at work, trying to get lots of shit done in a short amount of time, and here comes music that feels better suited to standing on top of a green mountain in Tibet or in a place that's a little less clichéd. I'm sure if I was traveling, I would be able to look out of a bus window and let the music blend in with my surroundings. It's like On The Road. A book that I loved when I was on the road; when I read it when I was living in New Jersey, it was misogynistic and significantly less exciting. This album doesn't have a lot in common with On The Road. But I think you get the point.
My baby used to dance underneath my architecture, we lost track of space, we lost track of time.
Friday, April 26, 2024
Waak Waak ga Min Min, Zach
This album isn't hitting me at the right time. Here I am, sitting at work, trying to get lots of shit done in a short amount of time, and here comes music that feels better suited to standing on top of a green mountain in Tibet or in a place that's a little less clichéd. I'm sure if I was traveling, I would be able to look out of a bus window and let the music blend in with my surroundings. It's like On The Road. A book that I loved when I was on the road; when I read it when I was living in New Jersey, it was misogynistic and significantly less exciting. This album doesn't have a lot in common with On The Road. But I think you get the point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment