Thursday, April 18, 2024

Yearlong Song Challenge, Day 48: Jeanine

Prompt: "...And now a song you would play if you were trying to end that party"

Selected by Jeanine


"Never Is a Promise"
Tidal, 1996

I absolutely love this album, but any of these songs besides "Criminal" is a party stopper. This songs makes me want to go to sleep, and if you know me, that IS a party.

I am rewatching Buffy the Vampire Slayer for the 4850th time. That number may be a good estimation, as I have been watching since it was on TV in 1997. In the early aughts, they started releasing TV seasons on DVD. I had all the Buffy box sets, and would just watch them over and over. And over. I know the words to every episode. I still laugh out loud at the same parts. It's my favorite show of all time.

I'm currently in the middle of Season 4, a really great two-episode story arc that sees the return as Elise Dushku as Faith. This season has my least favorite villain of the series, Adam. I hate him a little ore each time I watch.

No comments: