Can't take credit for this one. I wanted to see a master at work. Handed her the phone and everything. Watched as she made adjustments to the knobs and buttons on the phone. She said she was trying to make the light lighter and the dark darker. I already forget what the term was. Contrast, or something. I forget. I'm not the photographer. Cool picture, cooler night, still don't really know how to take pictures competently but what the fuck can ya do.
My baby used to dance underneath my architecture, we lost track of space, we lost track of time.
Saturday, May 16, 2026
In My Place 135
May 15, 2026. 39.91917, -75.20869. See the updated map here. See all the blog posts here.
Can't take credit for this one. I wanted to see a master at work. Handed her the phone and everything. Watched as she made adjustments to the knobs and buttons on the phone. She said she was trying to make the light lighter and the dark darker. I already forget what the term was. Contrast, or something. I forget. I'm not the photographer. Cool picture, cooler night, still don't really know how to take pictures competently but what the fuck can ya do.
Can't take credit for this one. I wanted to see a master at work. Handed her the phone and everything. Watched as she made adjustments to the knobs and buttons on the phone. She said she was trying to make the light lighter and the dark darker. I already forget what the term was. Contrast, or something. I forget. I'm not the photographer. Cool picture, cooler night, still don't really know how to take pictures competently but what the fuck can ya do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment