They used to replace the flexible bollards here every time a car smashed them hard enough that they wouldn't rebound upward. Apparently so many cars have hit them in the past like six months that they gave up. Parker has to divert the money elsewhere; the trucks in the Northeast just love trying to run over pedestrians! They can't be stopped! Why bother, right?!?! And it's only the middle ones (if you zoom in), so clearly this is from people cutting the corner too sharply. That's proof right there. Right through two crosswalks. If I had a magic genie but like the kind that could only give one wish and it was only to get rid of something, one thing, I think I'd go with cars. I fucking hate cars. That is all, have a great rest of the day.
Monday, May 18, 2026
In My Place 137
May 17, 2026. 40.08948, -75.05682. See the updated map here. See all the blog posts here.
They used to replace the flexible bollards here every time a car smashed them hard enough that they wouldn't rebound upward. Apparently so many cars have hit them in the past like six months that they gave up. Parker has to divert the money elsewhere; the trucks in the Northeast just love trying to run over pedestrians! They can't be stopped! Why bother, right?!?! And it's only the middle ones (if you zoom in), so clearly this is from people cutting the corner too sharply. That's proof right there. Right through two crosswalks. If I had a magic genie but like the kind that could only give one wish and it was only to get rid of something, one thing, I think I'd go with cars. I fucking hate cars. That is all, have a great rest of the day.
They used to replace the flexible bollards here every time a car smashed them hard enough that they wouldn't rebound upward. Apparently so many cars have hit them in the past like six months that they gave up. Parker has to divert the money elsewhere; the trucks in the Northeast just love trying to run over pedestrians! They can't be stopped! Why bother, right?!?! And it's only the middle ones (if you zoom in), so clearly this is from people cutting the corner too sharply. That's proof right there. Right through two crosswalks. If I had a magic genie but like the kind that could only give one wish and it was only to get rid of something, one thing, I think I'd go with cars. I fucking hate cars. That is all, have a great rest of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment