Procrastination always works. Always. The deadline has a way of making everything so much better. I can't plan anything in advance, it's not good emotionally. I get way too invested and obsessive. Procrastination is better. Even when it's something like "shit, I need to plan the family outing for my wife's birthday." It works out because it always works out. I do some quick googling and during our travels we end up at the coziest coffee shop I've ever sat in, adorned with a picture of our own cat right there on the kitchen door. It just works out. It was a good day.
My baby used to dance underneath my architecture, we lost track of space, we lost track of time.
Sunday, March 15, 2026
In My Place 073
March 14, 2026. 40.0816, -75.11785. See the updated map here. See all the blog posts here.
Procrastination always works. Always. The deadline has a way of making everything so much better. I can't plan anything in advance, it's not good emotionally. I get way too invested and obsessive. Procrastination is better. Even when it's something like "shit, I need to plan the family outing for my wife's birthday." It works out because it always works out. I do some quick googling and during our travels we end up at the coziest coffee shop I've ever sat in, adorned with a picture of our own cat right there on the kitchen door. It just works out. It was a good day.
Procrastination always works. Always. The deadline has a way of making everything so much better. I can't plan anything in advance, it's not good emotionally. I get way too invested and obsessive. Procrastination is better. Even when it's something like "shit, I need to plan the family outing for my wife's birthday." It works out because it always works out. I do some quick googling and during our travels we end up at the coziest coffee shop I've ever sat in, adorned with a picture of our own cat right there on the kitchen door. It just works out. It was a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment