holy SHIT this used to be... a symbol of, like, the inane lengths we go to satisfy familial responsibilities, I don't know what this is, it looks abandoned, I've never known what it is, I've passed it countless times, this building, either abandoned or historical or both, on the outskirts of D-town, where my in-laws used to live, when we also lived farther away, at least an hour to travel there, an hour back, sometimes tipsy, mostly just tired, tired of driving, I fucking HATE driving, but we do it, we do it all the time, and then today I drove some more and the caravan is just casually passing this thing we used to pass, like WHAT, like no one is going to say anything, no one is gonna pay tribute to this monolith, this symbol of way back when, when we used to drive all night
Sunday, March 1, 2026
In My Place 059
February 28, 2026. 40.32384, -75.06029. See the updated map here. See all the blog posts here.
holy SHIT this used to be... a symbol of, like, the inane lengths we go to satisfy familial responsibilities, I don't know what this is, it looks abandoned, I've never known what it is, I've passed it countless times, this building, either abandoned or historical or both, on the outskirts of D-town, where my in-laws used to live, when we also lived farther away, at least an hour to travel there, an hour back, sometimes tipsy, mostly just tired, tired of driving, I fucking HATE driving, but we do it, we do it all the time, and then today I drove some more and the caravan is just casually passing this thing we used to pass, like WHAT, like no one is going to say anything, no one is gonna pay tribute to this monolith, this symbol of way back when, when we used to drive all night
holy SHIT this used to be... a symbol of, like, the inane lengths we go to satisfy familial responsibilities, I don't know what this is, it looks abandoned, I've never known what it is, I've passed it countless times, this building, either abandoned or historical or both, on the outskirts of D-town, where my in-laws used to live, when we also lived farther away, at least an hour to travel there, an hour back, sometimes tipsy, mostly just tired, tired of driving, I fucking HATE driving, but we do it, we do it all the time, and then today I drove some more and the caravan is just casually passing this thing we used to pass, like WHAT, like no one is going to say anything, no one is gonna pay tribute to this monolith, this symbol of way back when, when we used to drive all night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment