Thursday, September 17, 2020

PoYB from the Vault: Shit-Quality Videos from the Abyss

Yesterday's Sleuth interview took approximately 478 hours to transcribe and edit. I am exhausted. I just need one day's rest, please.

As I often do in trying times such as these, I now turn to the archives. Here are five videos that made it onto the ark before the social media floods wiped everything away. The videos are of varying degrees in quality and purpose, but one thing unites them all—my publishing them here means that I won't have to type anything today.

Mr. C's Smirk

I wonder what Mr. C is up to these days.




Xmas-okie

Good, clean fun.



Breakdown

A preview of tomorrow's Baroness reviews.




Moby Dick

I never said I was a good drummer.




Egg in the Face

Literally. This is probably my favorite video of all time, and is served better completely without context.

No comments: