Prompt: "A song that was mentioned in a Song Challenge write-up but never chosen as the featured song by anyone"
Selected by Bridget
Song not previously found
"Halloween"
Phoebe Bridgers
Punisher, 2020
For as much as Maeve and I have written about Phoebe Bridgers, I'm sure this song may potentially have been mentioned. Another depressing song off her Punisher album. I'm going to use today's prompt to just express how excited I am that this is my last post for November, which means that there's only one more month left in this challenge. And let me tell you, a challenge it has been! I have never written anything consistently like this over the course of a year. I write less work emails yearly than I have written prompts for this challenge. It's been really hard and also fun, but damn, am I excited for January 1st and this to be done!
No comments:
Post a Comment