Prompt: "A song that, to you, represents the true meaning of the holidays"
Selected by Maeve
Michael Bublé and Bing Crosby
from Home for the Holidays, 2012
Guys, cards on the table but I was just getting ready for bed and my "write YSC post" alarm went off. Mondays are the hardest, right? Not in a corny, "Mondays ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" way, but in a "if I don't write this before the weekend starts, I'll be heading to sleep and maybe my calendar reminder will remind me I need to do this as I'm ready to drift off" way.
Regardless, I'm picking this song because of its themes of nostalgia with Christmas, and as I've recently said on this blog—the movie does an excellent version of proving the meaning of Christmas. PLUS, I'm just trying to move the needle from three "pukes" to four.
1 comment:
Maeve and Sara both picked the same exact songs that they each already picked for Day 18 "The oldest song you actually like." That's why Sara's blog post gets an even worse "Silent Night," and Maeve is punished with Michael Bublé. We're wrapping things up here at YSC, so it was nice to wake up to repeats one last time.
Merry Christmas, Maeve!
Post a Comment