Prompt: "A song that's not about sex, but would be funnier if it was"
Selected by Boober
"Straight and Narrow"
Sam Barber
Million Eyes EP, 2023
So for this one, I didn't put to much thought into it. It was this or "Square Hammer" by Ghost. Mostly because I thought what a weird phallic shape that would be.
This one won because nothing beats the old straight and narrow, right... who likes a curved wiener... who wants anything besides vanilla sex...
Girth. what's that...
Haha.
Okay I'm hilarious.
But if any of you are a fan of Zach Bryan, you’ll enjoy this song. I came across it after listening to "Something in the Orange" for the first time, and both of them made it onto my liked playlist. For anyone who doesn't know who Zach Bryan is, well, listen to the song above if you don't hate country music.
This one won because nothing beats the old straight and narrow, right... who likes a curved wiener... who wants anything besides vanilla sex...
Girth. what's that...
Haha.
Okay I'm hilarious.
But if any of you are a fan of Zach Bryan, you’ll enjoy this song. I came across it after listening to "Something in the Orange" for the first time, and both of them made it onto my liked playlist. For anyone who doesn't know who Zach Bryan is, well, listen to the song above if you don't hate country music.
No comments:
Post a Comment