Prompt: "The most recent song you heard for the first time"
Selected by Bob
"Atropos"
Periphery
Periphery V: Djent Is Not a Genre, 2023
This band, I can't seem to get enough of them right now. All because my bachelor party boyfriend Tony Zisko (who happens to have an album or two out on Apple Music).
Funny actually. We went golfing that weekend, but he didn’t bring clubs. Ironically, me and him were the only two lefties there, so we even ended up sharing my clubs. Sharing a cart. It's like it was meant to be. That whole weekend we just drank way too much Sailor Jerry. Jammed the fuck out, and never lost a game of pong. He experienced his worst hangover ever (mostly because when I pour drinks they are 90% liquor). I had a ton of bachelor parties this year and really met some awesome people.
Anyway. Love this song. Favorite part is the end where it's just huge strums of the guitar. Almost like in a horror movie.
Funny actually. We went golfing that weekend, but he didn’t bring clubs. Ironically, me and him were the only two lefties there, so we even ended up sharing my clubs. Sharing a cart. It's like it was meant to be. That whole weekend we just drank way too much Sailor Jerry. Jammed the fuck out, and never lost a game of pong. He experienced his worst hangover ever (mostly because when I pour drinks they are 90% liquor). I had a ton of bachelor parties this year and really met some awesome people.
Anyway. Love this song. Favorite part is the end where it's just huge strums of the guitar. Almost like in a horror movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment