Prompt: "A song that's not about sex, but would be funnier if it was"
Selected by Bob
"Wait and Bleed"
Slipknot, 1999
Not sure where I wanted to go with this. Funny or serious. Non-offensive? Also, my brother-in-law and both sisters-in-law are in this Song Challenge group. Oh, and also my sister. So I will go with... funny? You be the judge.
I know that during SSC I went with a lot of Slipknot, but I’m 98% sure I didn’t use this song. Arguably their best and most famous song. However, not my favorite Slipknot song.
Pretty sure youse can guess why I picked this. If I have to explain it, I'm assuming you're a virgin. No offense, but it's probably true, lol. Anyway, this is as far as I will go talking about sex with the family. Maybe I'm old school, or just a pussy.
I know that during SSC I went with a lot of Slipknot, but I’m 98% sure I didn’t use this song. Arguably their best and most famous song. However, not my favorite Slipknot song.
Pretty sure youse can guess why I picked this. If I have to explain it, I'm assuming you're a virgin. No offense, but it's probably true, lol. Anyway, this is as far as I will go talking about sex with the family. Maybe I'm old school, or just a pussy.
3 comments:
I enjoy how many of these write-ups for this specific prompt can just be summed up as "I mean... come on..."
I get when someone is talking and they use the word “youse” but you had every opportunity to just type. You guys and you still typed out
“Youse” I hate you
This made me laugh AND enlightened me on who a few YSC members are. Thank you for your service, Bob!
Post a Comment