Well, it finally happened. Binged a little bit. Which was a fucking bummer, because I was doing really well today. Packed a shitty lunch of hardboiled eggs and fruit and a Quest bar, even though the option to buy lunch in the city was calling me loudly. Walked past a box of free soft pretzels multiple times in the office. Was all ready to eat my chicken breast and call it a day. Then there was a "well, you're on vacation, let's heat up this stromboli," which turned into too many pieces of stromboli, which turned into cookies. Oof. Too many cookies.
It's okay! It's okay! I'm starting over tomorrow. That's the cool thing about the reddit communities that I'm a part of re: weight loss. There's so many responses to this kind of thing that go: "It's okay, you're fine, it's not the end of the world, get back on the horse tomorrow." So that's what I'm going to do. I have to hold myself accountable.
No comments:
Post a Comment