Sunday, June 15, 2025

Held Accountable — Day 41


I went to the gym this morning. Took it easier than I have in a while. I just wanted to go a lift a couple things, stretch it out. It felt good. I felt better after the gym than before it. That's all I wanted to know. I am honestly starting to think that all this pain was just from being inconsistent at the gym. If I become consistent again, the hypothesis is that I will not hurt as much. Only one way to test the theory. 

Oh, and the lab results came back. Negative. So that also bodes well. It could be a million things but it's not looking related to vitamin or mineral deficiency. 

Let's see, what else. We went to the Iron Pigs game tonight. Minor league baseball. The kids had a good time, despite the rain. I ate a salad with chicken on the way up. I snuck in a protein bar and had that at the game. That brought me to almost exactly my calorie total. Also had the added benefit of saving some money (though minor league prices are maybe half of what major league prices are). 

Heard a few "is that really all you're eating" from family. I've already had this discussion with them. I was raised to eat second helpings and to treat myself often. Contraband protein bars instead of stadium cheesesteaks is bizarre to them. I'm not all that concerned, and honestly, neither are they. Who gives a shit. I eat what I want to, and don't eat what I don't want to. 

No comments: