Such a short album, what does one even talk about here? The basement Kygo-esque beats? The central european lyrical perspective? The sick three-piece suit shown off on the album cover? The metal-on-metal internal strain at listening to the most soundcloud-esque produced hip hop we've ever yet listened to?
No, of course the music is only somewhat important. What's really important is that with the posted Cameo Famoe is part of the RC extended universe. This universe includes such intellectual and cultural giants as (our very own) Nate Dogg, Melissa Peterman, and Lamson. I have a brother now in Germany or whatever. The bit I continue coming back to is that in Famoe's autobiography Country Grammar is cited as inspiration (sadly ill covered on PoYB) to become an artist, which I love.
That's a Story... Famoe intended to make his family proud... Keep doing what you're doing, Famoe. Can't wait for the next five-minute EP of yours. See you at Oktoberfest.

No comments:
Post a Comment