Every week I learn something new in RC. This week I learned that the closer we get to Christmas, the worse a driver the average person becomes. And I'm not excluding myself.
Enter jaimie branch. Thank everything holy that this was the music this week. THREE times on the way to take Vincent to school, and I almost got in an accident. I tell you the truth. THRICE.
Is it a coincidence that Fly or Die Fly or Die Fly or Die was playing? Was it the only thing from making me lose my mind when the balance of my life and my kids' lives were in the balance? Or maybe it was just the reason itself.
But here I am writing a review, alive for now. And I have to appreciate ms. branch. Maybe her beats were a bit too much for my morning commute. It's possible that the intensity just put me right in the middle of a bad situation. But I'll still be enjoying every second of this ride.

No comments:
Post a Comment