Friday, November 17, 2023

Hip Hop Tables, Sara


I'm writing this late review because this is charity week and I love public schools!

Ms. Robinson is a confident woman. So confident that she is quoted saying "I'm not doing bubble gum music; it's real hip hop that you hear on the radio. I don't want to badmouth any other entertainer out there, but I did my research." I think it takes that kind of confidence to create a hip hop album for math. If you think I'm using the word "confident" in a nice way, that's so sweet. 

I didn't listen to the whole thing because I'll use my baby as an excuse. But, the 1x tables didn't make sense. Never got past 1 times 1, so unsure how anyone is learning 1x2 and on. Otherwise, this sounded like 2007; it sounded like Soulja Boy could have helped produce it. I hope that the album was helpful for thousands of students. That's all I've got!! Love you Philly Schools!!

Hope everyone enjoyed my half-assed attempt at Record Club in the honor of schools. Which, to be honest, I half-assed all of school, so this is right on par.

No comments: