Prompt: "A song that you first heard in concert"
Selected by Bridget
"Overdrive"
Austin, 2023
Last summer, I saw Post Malone at Freedom Mortgage Pavilion in Camden. It was truly such a dang treat! For those that might not know, Post Malone (real name Austin) is one of my biggest celebrity crushes. I don't know if it’s the tattoos, his silly demeanor, or honestly the chain smoking that makes me love him. He just implicitly seems like someone I would actually be friends with if we met and crushed approximately nineteen Bud Lights together. When I saw him, his newest album hadn't come out yet, and this was an unreleased track from it. It was very melodic and fun to see it being played live when we all were listening to it for the first time together. Just imagine seeing everyone's cell phone flashlights all swaying on a drunken night in Camden.
1 comment:
My first thought after hearing the album announcement was "Bridget is totally gonna force me to listen to at least two of these song before Labor Day, goddamnit"
Post a Comment