Thursday, May 22, 2025

Held Accountable — Day 17


I talk a big game about being able to eat the same thing every day for months at a time, but I think I actually top out at two weeks. I just need a couple tweaks to get by. Lunch saw the hardboiled egg bowl empty, so I substituted my last can of sardines, and it was pretty good mixed with the rice and beans. With dinner, I dunno man, I couldn't do a salad. Not for the seventeenth day in a row. So I cut up some chicken breast and put it on low-cal tortillas and used some Nashville hot ranch on top. Neither of my meals were A+ today, but they were enough of a change that I got by.

I was also thinking today about how much money I'm saving by not buying lunch in the city. I'm usually trudging toward Wawa and dropping $13. That shit adds up! Not anymore. Just added motivation, that's all.

I know these blog posts suck, but I just need to do them, or else this whole thing doesn't work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but all of your blogs suck, so it's no big deal.

Joe K said...

C'mon now, the Buckethead thing wasn't sucky. One good post out of 4000 posts ain't too bad.