This thing that I'm doing is probably working. I was faced with a lot of donuts today. Sweets. Lots of pizza too. I didn't fall for it because I didn't want to have to come here and explain to you why I fell off the wagon and ate three donuts and twelve cookies and seven slices of pizza. Maybe I would've been able to hold strong without the threat of blogging, I don't know. I do know that I'm here typing and I'm happy to say that I was under my 1760 calorie limit.
That was with two slices of Aldi pizza, which is fine. It's fine because 1) they didn't push me over the limit, and 2) they were the only unhealthy thing I ate today. Lunch was rice and beans and sardines all mixed together with hot sauce1, and dinner was salad with six ounces of chicken breast... plus two slices of pizza. This is the whole point of calorie counting. As long as you get the bare minimum of protein, you can eat whatever you want.
I had enough calories for two slices of pizza because I skipped breakfast. I usually only eat breakfast if I go to the gym. Accidently overslept by like three hours, so that didn't happen. I see that as my body telling me I needed sleep, so I'm not sorry about it. Day 5 was a successful day.
1If I get hungry enough, everything tastes like the best goddamn thing ever. I've been out on sardines for maybe a year now, but man, that rice and beans and fish combo was fucking BANGIN'.
I had enough calories for two slices of pizza because I skipped breakfast. I usually only eat breakfast if I go to the gym. Accidently overslept by like three hours, so that didn't happen. I see that as my body telling me I needed sleep, so I'm not sorry about it. Day 5 was a successful day.
1If I get hungry enough, everything tastes like the best goddamn thing ever. I've been out on sardines for maybe a year now, but man, that rice and beans and fish combo was fucking BANGIN'.
No comments:
Post a Comment