Short one because it's late and I'm very sleepy but I'm still holding myself accountable to do this (the blog; the diet). I had a successful day. Kept under my calorie limit, had a good workout at the gym, took a walk through the woods. No worries or aberrations.
I stepped on the scale for the first time since I started this. I allegedly lost ten pounds. Most of that it water weight. I used to have an inside joke with myself on MyFitnessPal. Every time I lost weight, it would mark the loss on my wall. No one was following me, but I still wrote the same comment under every auto post about losing a specific number of pounds: "water weight." Which can't be three for pound number 35, but it can be true now. I've lost my water weight. Now the true work begins.
But not tomorrow. I'm tired. I fell asleep three times writing this blog post.
No comments:
Post a Comment