Thursday, March 30, 2023

The Ghost of @josephk***: March 2023

I had to do a paper for one of my classes in which I had to discuss an "activist" on "social media." This fucking syllabus seriously tried telling me to "follow an activist on a social media platform this semester." Fuck out of here with that shit.

Instead of reading six pages of bullshit churned out to get a stupid ass master's degree, I will instead be dropping my tweets for the month, which are "tweeted" on the blog now instead of my Twitter account, which no longer exists.

Eventually I won't have to use this stupid shit as my "blog post of the day," like eventually it'll just be supplementary material. But for right now, it's all the content you're getting today, since my time is otherwise devoted to writing stupid six-page papers about egotistical hashtag activism.

No comments: