My baby used to dance underneath my architecture, we lost track of space, we lost track of time.
Friday, March 25, 2022
Where Were You When It Happened?, Sam
If Tammy Faye Bakker (or her post-feminst avatar Jessica Chastain) would proselytize, everyone deserves god's mercy. Extending that credo to Record Club, there's a place for every band.
Monotonix indeed can serve an ideal function. For me, that was accompanying my futile pursuits to unclog my shower drain. I fully immersed myself in all the noise that Tel Aviv had to offer as I plunged with a ferocity usually reserved for demons.
The experience was not enjoyable and neither was the music. I normally have no time for this brashness wherever it originates. However, as I stood naked in my bathroom shower begging for the tiniest bit of light in the drainhole of oblivion, I found solace with Monotonix.
I hope to never have to resort to this album again. But as long as my wife has thick hair, I know Where Were You When It Happened? won't be far away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment