This album is giving me the validation I've always needed. I am straight up BAD at drugs. Can't handle weed, so have literally never touched anything else because those experiences were so awful. Sorrynotsorry to the pothead drummers of my dating past, I was not the "cool girl" you thought I was. But after listening to this album, I realize I wasn't a loser, I WAS A WINNER.
I wasn't ready for the funky fun beats of "NO! NO! NO!"—KidzBop could truly never! And McGruff's soulful gritty vocal tone? Where's his Grammy? And let's talk about the FASHUN. The coat! Those trousers! The lean! SERVE, MCGRUFF.
The album really deserves an off-off-Broadway run. Tell me "MARIJUANA" doesn't give you before Act I curtain vibes? Someone get Spring Awakening's Duncan Sheik in here already!
The album really takes a dark turn with "INHALANTS" followed by "COCAINE & CRACK." Spooky, moody, terrorizing. Just like DRUGS.
I don't know about you, but I think you should just say no to drugs and just say yes to McGruff.
P.S. Go see The Worst Person in the World if you want a reason to never do shrooms.
No comments:
Post a Comment