And when you're up on stage it feels like you're on fire.
Saturday, March 14, 2026
In My Place 072
March 13, 2026. 39.95451, -75.16723. See the updated map here. See all the blog posts here.
you might think that the
other side is the weekend;
it's just more hallway
.......
twenty days later and i'm still using this empty path into the underbelly of the city, mostly still the only one on the path, empty and creepy and still, a secret all mine
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I was so mad when they closed the tunnel entrances during Covid —Bobby
Right? I have a weird feeling they literally just opened this particular one recently. Mainly because I've never noticed it before. But you're right. They was a time in the summer of 2020 when there were cops playing Candy Crush blocking almost every door.
2 comments:
I was so mad when they closed the tunnel entrances during Covid —Bobby
Right? I have a weird feeling they literally just opened this particular one recently. Mainly because I've never noticed it before. But you're right. They was a time in the summer of 2020 when there were cops playing Candy Crush blocking almost every door.
Post a Comment