It's not that I didn't like this, but I really don't know how to feel about it. It's good. I have a feeling people are going to be more on the positive side of this one.
It feels like if this was released 20 years ago, it would have been at the top spot on the charts for weeks. It just feels like every early 2000s / late '90s.
Every time I listen to a new album I try to figure out my favorite song. Literally the second "Western Wind" started, I was on board. Calming tunes, pillow talk, and the universe being all connected. Honestly beautiful.
Okay. Back to reality though. Who is the target audience? I have a feeling I wasn't it.
Probably my least favorite record so far. But still enjoyable for sure. You do you, Carly.
5 shooting stars out of 10

No comments:
Post a Comment