Thursday, April 8, 2021

Fucking Family Circus III


It's been over ten years since our last foray into the world of The Family Circus. As I've expressed numerous times over the years, this is by far the worst comic strip still going today. I hate it so much that I have no regrets scrawling indecent captions underneath generic Family Circus art, even as I grow older, and my sense of humor grows more sophisticated.

Last time I wrote about The Family Circus, we had just received the terrible news that the comic was being adapted into a feature film. Well, it's been ten years, and I think at this point we can assume that the movie is not happening. I am infinitely grateful to have been spared the chore of illegally downloading that shitty film and reviewing it for Puke on Your Birthday. Instead, we get to revisit this old blog series and make cheap and awful jokes at the Family Circus kids' expense. Enjoy(?)!













No comments: