This could be anywhere, but I'll confirm that it's here, far away from the party that I forgot to take a picture at. There are videos, but not taken by me, and they were not on the spirit of this particular blog project anyway. In fact, maybe I should see this as a good thing, an indication that it was a good time. I was having such a good time that I forgot about the blog and all its obligations. Such a good party that I felt free.
My baby used to dance underneath my architecture, we lost track of space, we lost track of time.
Sunday, October 4, 2026
In My Place 276
October 3, 2026. 40.07304, -75.06948. See the updated map here. See all the blog posts here.
This could be anywhere, but I'll confirm that it's here, far away from the party that I forgot to take a picture at. There are videos, but not taken by me, and they were not on the spirit of this particular blog project anyway. In fact, maybe I should see this as a good thing, an indication that it was a good time. I was having such a good time that I forgot about the blog and all its obligations. Such a good party that I felt free.
This could be anywhere, but I'll confirm that it's here, far away from the party that I forgot to take a picture at. There are videos, but not taken by me, and they were not on the spirit of this particular blog project anyway. In fact, maybe I should see this as a good thing, an indication that it was a good time. I was having such a good time that I forgot about the blog and all its obligations. Such a good party that I felt free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment