I love seeing the city skyline, even from a random-ass like Burger King parking lot or whatever, just something to admire on the way home—I did not buy a burger, or any food, NOT Taco Bell, I promise, my stomach wasn't feeling all that great, it wasn't that kind of night—because it reminds me that it's a big fucking world out there. So many places to explore. And yet, tonight, and nights like it, remind me, conversely, that despite the wide scope of the world, it doesn't really matter where you go. It matters who you go there with. I don't care where we go, as long as I'm with people I care about. This kinda thing is easier to see after you get your priorities out of whack.
My baby used to dance underneath my architecture, we lost track of space, we lost track of time.
Saturday, October 3, 2026
In My Place 275
October 2, 2026. 39.92071, -75.18715. See the updated map here. See all the blog posts here.
I love seeing the city skyline, even from a random-ass like Burger King parking lot or whatever, just something to admire on the way home—I did not buy a burger, or any food, NOT Taco Bell, I promise, my stomach wasn't feeling all that great, it wasn't that kind of night—because it reminds me that it's a big fucking world out there. So many places to explore. And yet, tonight, and nights like it, remind me, conversely, that despite the wide scope of the world, it doesn't really matter where you go. It matters who you go there with. I don't care where we go, as long as I'm with people I care about. This kinda thing is easier to see after you get your priorities out of whack.
I love seeing the city skyline, even from a random-ass like Burger King parking lot or whatever, just something to admire on the way home—I did not buy a burger, or any food, NOT Taco Bell, I promise, my stomach wasn't feeling all that great, it wasn't that kind of night—because it reminds me that it's a big fucking world out there. So many places to explore. And yet, tonight, and nights like it, remind me, conversely, that despite the wide scope of the world, it doesn't really matter where you go. It matters who you go there with. I don't care where we go, as long as I'm with people I care about. This kinda thing is easier to see after you get your priorities out of whack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment