Saturday, October 10, 2026

In My Place 282

October 9, 2026. 40.87979, -76.50269. See the updated map here. See all the blog posts here.


Totally lame, because I never do this, but I sorta choked up a little bit, watching the two older kids on this ride by themselves, way up high, me standing below looking up, I can't say for certain why I felt that way, it was mostly just a strange chemical reaction within the mysterious human body, just random circumstance, the lights and sounds or something, I don't know, but if I had to ascribe it meaning, it was something about them appearing so... grown up, or something, up there chatting, clearly they are gonna be best friends forever, and they have lives separate from their dad, lives together, inside jokes, that kind of thing, it made me real proud... is proud the word? I guess. I'm just lying here in a bed and breakfast trying to write something on a blog post while these rascals watch Sing 2, I don't even know what I'm saying.

No comments: