Prompt: "A song you'd play to an alien to explain what is the deal with Earth humans"
Selected by Bob
"Gone Astray"
Currents
The Death We Seek, 2023
This is another band I have recently started to absolutely love. Heavy but good background tunes. I'd let the aliens know like "Yo, 95% of humans are average good-hearted people, there are definitely a few bad eggs, and yes we have gone astray the last decade or so. We can and will get it fixed though."
The world is a pretty scary place right now. All the natural disasters. Drug usage. Shootings. You name it, it's probably on the list. We as a species have definitely wondered away from the trail for a while now and need to get back to civilization soon. I do believe we will. People need to come together and find out solutions and maybe we can recover from this. If not, who knows. The world could end tomorrow for all I know. Moral of the story (not the song), humanity has strayed, and we need to fix it.
No comments:
Post a Comment