My baby used to dance underneath my architecture, we lost track of space, we lost track of time.
Friday, November 22, 2019
Tentanda Via, Rachel S.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhUJe3vkLIs
I know you can be overwhelmed and you can be underwhelmed. But can you ever just be whelmed?
I think you can while listening to this album! I'm getting big opening act energy here. At first, you're like hey, yeah this is good! Then after 3 or 4 songs, you're wondering how much longer this set is going to be and wished you'd sprung for the VIP section with seats by the bar because your back is already starting to hurt. Vocally, I'm like SIR, if I wanted to listen to Ben Folds, I'd listen to Ben Folds. And what was that Bob Dylan tick?
This album is strongest on guitar and most interesting during "Other Reasons." All in all, a fine listen and something I'd expect to hear on XPN around 2:15 PM. Now, onto the headliner, the band that has a similar vibe with much bigger bite, Say Anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment