Thursday, June 4, 2026

In My Place 154

June 3, 2026. 40.06472, -75.0843. See the updated map here. See all the blog posts here.


There will come a time, perhaps by the end of this year and this photojournal project, when my brain functions properly and I am able to remember to document the farthest point from home. Like say if my recently retired and former dental office manager mother sends my children to a new dentist in a far suburb because she knows the dentist there, maybe I'll be able to pull up in the empty parking lot in a nondescript industrial corner of a neighborhood I don't know and say, hmm, okay, time for the daily photo. Until then, I'm just documenting the same shit I always do, in my tiny world, on a humdrum day, in my normal life. Wonder who dumped shit in this parking lot near my house; do I actually care; etc.

I should also take pictures with better lighting.

No comments: