Did you listen to Blackout by Britney Spears? Or did in the distant past? Or ignored the Sunday morning email even though you saw the subject line say "Britney Spears" and say something like "hmm that's cool I guess"? Or are frozen solid in front of your computer and can't move away and are forced to read my words right now? If yes, this comment section is for you. What did you think about the album? What did you think about the reviews? Let us know.
Some icebreakers:
— What did you think about the album? Good or bad? How did it make you feel?
— Favorite song? Least favorite song?
— Favorite song? Least favorite song?
— Were there any reviews that you agree with or disagreed with?
— Were there any reviews that captured well the music as you heard it? Were there any reviews that did a great job at expressing an opinion that you thought was totally wrong?
— If you had written a review, what would it have looked like?
— Can you see yourself listening to this music after Record Club is done with it?
— Anything else you wanna say about the album or the artist or any of the songs?
— Did you support #FreeBritney??????
— Did you support #FreeBritney??????

8 comments:
It's Britney, bitch!
@ Sara — I'd rather just ask you instead of looking it up. Did this phrase originate here, or was she saying that as a reference to something people were already saying?
Feels like the opinions were divided along gender lines this week, with the girls unabashedly loving it, and the boys being skeptical but open-minded. No negative reviews this week, I'd argue.
References I did not expect: Egypt, Sabrina Carpenter, anime, the rapist Nick Carter.
I think this week is definitive proof that RC ARTIST CHOICE does not move the needle for NUMBER OF REVIEWS at all. If Britney can't bring in double digit review numbers, no one can.
Glad to see someone else also struggled to hear 'on my radar'
It's Britney, bitch originated here. I think it became uber popular after that Office episode where Michael Scott pulls up and says it.
I did imagine the men listening to Britney a lot this week and was wondering how you all would react.
The phrase "hot as ice" and "cold as fire" were cracking me up!
lol Onmaraderr omarturr
Post a Comment